Man it’s rough out there. BUT I did get a aluminum token.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Times have been rough for me lately. Possum and I hit 2 old properties. One was a abandoned old house in the woods with about 6 300 year old Oaks, so beautiful with the moss and everything, but all I got was a aluminum token from the 20’s or 30’s. So we left and went down yonder to another house....NOTHING! Then I started thinking about my wife’s white beans and cajun turkey necks and got the hell outta there. I’ve been on a serious dry spell. The beans where delicious. IMG_1935.jpg IMG_1936.jpg IMG_1934.jpg IMG_1937.jpg

Upvote 32

Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job finding the token. Great job cleaning it up. That’s the first square one I’ve ever seen. Congrats

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No detecting for 2 weeks I think she spiked those Turkey necks Dude I havent even got out in sooo long this freakin weather. I think this year I might have to do some road trips an hour or 3 whatever it takes Cool token though

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No detecting for 2 weeks I think she spiked those Turkey necks Dude I havent even got out in sooo long this freakin weather. I think this year I might have to do some road trips an hour or 3 whatever it takes Cool token though

A2 sounds like Tnet is your only avenue to the real world lol

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
As long as A2 is good with it.. I figured he would be..I like Tommy

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Truth Turkey Necks ? So its true swamp monsters each anything. Glad i am have lamb shanks .TP

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you even had lamb brain? I had it in Macedonia. Delicious

Hi , Yes and Tripe ,considering my family are sheepfamers. Only been to Thermopylae in Northern Greece my wife grandfather fought in there in 1940 . Australian 8th Battlion He spent 5 years in a PWO camp in Poland. TP

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi , Yes and Tripe ,considering my family are sheepfamers. Only been to Thermopylae in Northern Greece my wife grandfather fought in there in 1940 . Australian 8th Battlion He spent 5 years in a PWO camp in Poland. TP

Oh we have tripe and chitlins here. I ate at a sheepheard’s family home man of very words, but the people where so nice. Everything fresh bread included. Since I was the man on honor the kill a lamb for me a boiled it uncovered it and the eyes where looking at me with the tongue was hanging out. I love all the tender meat in between the jawline and all. They just reached in and cracked open the head and there is was the brain. I ate it and they where impressed not realizing I’m a coonass I’ll eat anything. Nothing like fresh lamb.

You wife grandfather was a strong man. God Bless him [emoji1317]

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Times have been rough for me lately. Possum and I hit 2 old properties. One was a abandoned old house in the woods with about 6 300 year old Oaks, so beautiful with the moss and everything, but all I got was a aluminum token from the 20’s or 30’s. So we left and went down yonder to another house....NOTHING! Then I started thinking about my wife’s white beans and cajun turkey necks and got the hell outta there. I’ve been on a serious dry spell. The beans where delicious. View attachment 1680335 View attachment 1680336 View attachment 1680337 View attachment 1680338

Neat find , & MAN! you can find anything on E-bay.
Beans sound good but i'd feed the Turkey to my pet (wild) Coons & Opossum 's (but they are not Cops ) LOL, HA HA HA.

You will get on the relics again soon , just hope it's not in July.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread