Man it’s rough out there. BUT I did get a aluminum token.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Times have been rough for me lately. Possum and I hit 2 old properties. One was a abandoned old house in the woods with about 6 300 year old Oaks, so beautiful with the moss and everything, but all I got was a aluminum token from the 20’s or 30’s. So we left and went down yonder to another house....NOTHING! Then I started thinking about my wife’s white beans and cajun turkey necks and got the hell outta there. I’ve been on a serious dry spell. The beans where delicious. IMG_1935.jpgIMG_1936.jpgIMG_1934.jpgIMG_1937.jpg

Upvote 32
Great job finding the token. Great job cleaning it up. That’s the first square one I’ve ever seen. Congrats

No detecting for 2 weeks I think she spiked those Turkey necks Dude I havent even got out in sooo long this freakin weather. I think this year I might have to do some road trips an hour or 3 whatever it takes Cool token though

No detecting for 2 weeks I think she spiked those Turkey necks Dude I havent even got out in sooo long this freakin weather. I think this year I might have to do some road trips an hour or 3 whatever it takes Cool token though

A2 sounds like Tnet is your only avenue to the real world lol

As long as A2 is good with it.. I figured he would be..I like Tommy

Hi Truth Turkey Necks ? So its true swamp monsters each anything. Glad i am have lamb shanks .TP

Have you even had lamb brain? I had it in Macedonia. Delicious

Hi , Yes and Tripe ,considering my family are sheepfamers. Only been to Thermopylae in Northern Greece my wife grandfather fought in there in 1940 . Australian 8th Battlion He spent 5 years in a PWO camp in Poland. TP

Hi , Yes and Tripe ,considering my family are sheepfamers. Only been to Thermopylae in Northern Greece my wife grandfather fought in there in 1940 . Australian 8th Battlion He spent 5 years in a PWO camp in Poland. TP

Oh we have tripe and chitlins here. I ate at a sheepheard’s family home man of very words, but the people where so nice. Everything fresh bread included. Since I was the man on honor the kill a lamb for me a boiled it uncovered it and the eyes where looking at me with the tongue was hanging out. I love all the tender meat in between the jawline and all. They just reached in and cracked open the head and there is was the brain. I ate it and they where impressed not realizing I’m a coonass I’ll eat anything. Nothing like fresh lamb.

You wife grandfather was a strong man. God Bless him [emoji1317]

Times have been rough for me lately. Possum and I hit 2 old properties. One was a abandoned old house in the woods with about 6 300 year old Oaks, so beautiful with the moss and everything, but all I got was a aluminum token from the 20’s or 30’s. So we left and went down yonder to another house....NOTHING! Then I started thinking about my wife’s white beans and cajun turkey necks and got the hell outta there. I’ve been on a serious dry spell. The beans where delicious.View attachment 1680335View attachment 1680336View attachment 1680337View attachment 1680338

Neat find , & MAN! you can find anything on E-bay.
Beans sound good but i'd feed the Turkey to my pet (wild) Coons & Opossum 's (but they are not Cops ) LOL, HA HA HA.

You will get on the relics again soon , just hope it's not in July.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back