Tenderfoot
Dec 9, 2011
SP
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Art, this is somewhat disturbing :o.

I have a book written in 1892 by a mineralogist who made several exploratory trips on that region, for government state. There is a passage in his book concerning the area you pointed out, this caught my attention:

"That mountains there are abundant deposits of gold, which were explored in 1660 years by several bands of adventurers, in a lake known as the "Dry Lake", on whose banks a priest who had fled from the chains (prision) of São Paulo (state), caught a lot of gold, which present a slave who had accompanied him, saying to slave: " - takes this gold!", and pointing to the lake, he had added, " - there, there you have your fortune" ".

Also, that place is near to a port city which was used as gold route in 1697-1702 years, to Portugal. This gold route was moved to another place because this pathway has been target of several pirate attacks.

Thanks for your attention. :icon_thumleft: If you had any interest to make more surveys on that area, i can send to you coordinates.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello juniorsenior,
In all photos, dowsing revealed an attraction to alluvial gold in the areas of the green circles. River area is placer, the other locations shallow alluvial gold pockets. Green rectangle revealed a deposit of gold bars / jewellry associated with piracy.
Thanks for posting your photos.
Jon
screenshotdowsed.jpg screenshot2dowsed.jpg screenshot3dowsed.jpg

OP
OP
J

juniorsenior

Tenderfoot
Dec 9, 2011
SP
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi, Jon.

Need more details of treasure area rectangle.
Send PM to you with coordinates of area around. Just copy and paste in G. Earth / Maps.

Thanks for your survey.:)

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello and thank you for the coords. I will work on this as soon as I can.
Jon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread