Need to know what is here

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have a location where I have permission to dig. Different people have been drawn to the same exact location. Map dowsing, remote sensing, LRL and on-site dowsing have all led to the EXACT same place. I took a picture today of the open hole I have dug. It is now covered with large branches to keep the wild hogs from falling in. Before I fill it in I would like to know what anyone on here thinks may be at this spot no matter how small it might be. The other picture is a Google Earth photo that has this location within it. Thanks in advance for any input on this. I am trying to learn. As I have said, four different people working independently have all been drawn to the same spot.

golf.jpgcannon.jpg

No gold & no silver
.. maybe a strong magnetic site, put a compass in the ground and move slowly, look if north direction change suddenly.

On the pic with the hole, I tried checking for various types of targets and so far, not getting much of anything. You might want to back up away from the hole, to take another pic.

The map of the river, I'm assuming this site is in Florida. With all the tourist, it's hard to find a spot which doesn't have something lost made of gold or silver. On the river site green boxes for archaeological type of signals. Black circles either deeper or better archaeological hits. Small orange box for gold, blue for silver. Red circles are places for checking metal detecting from surface down to 1-2 ft deep.

Attachments

• cannon-Tim.jpg
    cannon-Tim.jpg
    571.7 KB · Views: 111
Thanks for the input. Might be time to fill the hole in.

I was up late last night, outside after dark still digging out from the 24 hour winter storm that hit us late Friday.

It's really hard to get exact from GE maps, but posting pics of a dig site can help. Most or you could say 99.999% photos of the finds sent me this year, the treasure hunter took many photos at the sites first, the checking marked hits with metal detectors before digging. But your finds won't be any better than the site being searched.

Hi Bigdogdad.
Dowsing revealed an attraction to silver coins (small caches) in the areas of the blue circles and an attraction to gold coin / jewelry in the area of the green circle.
Thanks for posting your picture.
Jon
cannondowsed.jpg

Thanks Red, Art, teleprospector and others that sent PM's. I am curious as to why each of you has come up with a different spot or as in Art's case, nothing. I believe in map dowsing and remote sensing/viewing. The critics have pointed out that you all rarely agree to the same answers to map requests. I do not look a gift horse in the mouth and am willing to check all spots out. Is there any known dowser that has had the most success in being right? Have you all had feedback when you may have been right? I see another thread on here where Okiedowser tried to help someone find a small cave of gold. The OP said he would get back with the results of his digging but I have yet to see them.

I have a feeling that the majority of the time that you guys put someone on treasure that is then found, the finders are not willing to admit it. They may not want anyone to know or they may not want to share it with anyone. I have heard that some of you have received confirmation and sometimes payment for your help. I have never seen anyone on this board demand to be paid before they will help dowse a photo or map. This is very generous on your part but I have a feeling that you all have been taken advantage of some times. Do you all request that your success's be publicly acknowledged? Would you prefer that it is a secret and only talked about thru PM's and e-mails. Just curious as to how you all operate.

Last edited:
You're welcome. Not sure why we all come up with different answers. I know each of us have different methods and as humans we have different sensitivity levels. I don't worry about what critics say...I wouldn't be where I'm at in life if I had. I have to go with the feel of what's going on during the dowse and that's what gets marked as a hit when the dowsing rod / pendulum locks onto an area of influence I call it. I'm a hard core completionist and the dowsing request won't get posted until I feel it's ready. I take my time doing it to my precise standards and it may take 2 days, a week or a month or longer to finish it up. Idk the success feedback of the other dowsers here unless the requester posts something. I strive for accuracy beacause the person doing the field search is not a dowser most of the time and may not even have the right tools to do a complete search so I feel sometimes nothing is verified. I have had positive feedback here and in my private dowsing work. I have also had negative feedback (nothing found) from private dowsing requests. I have had personal success on my own projects as well as negative. I take each request as brand new with no preconceived ideas about anything and just dowse it, putting my best dowsing skills to work. It's up to the person who requested the dowse to come forward or not on what the field search revealed as I have remained neutral about that. If someone wants to offer a monetary or another form of gift then that's between the two parties involved off the forum.
I don't feel I've been taken advantage of although I used to off and on but I realized that was negative, improper thinking and judgemental.
With each new dowsing request wether public / private my thoughts turn gratefully to those who have helped make my dowsing progress possible and I will forever be thankful for that.
Hope this helps,
Jon

Last edited:
I don't do much map dowsing for treasure hunters on the board here anymore and a limited amount by email. I have one person I've done a lot for through 2013, he keeps asking me to please not post any of the results. I get find photos and feedback, but for me only.

I don't think there really are so many caches out there to be found, at least not on easy access sites.

Last edited:
Thanks Red, Art, teleprospector and others that sent PM's. I am curious as to why each of you has come up with a different spot or as in Art's case, nothing. I believe in map dowsing and remote sensing/viewing. The critics have pointed out that you all rarely agree to the same answers to map requests. I do not look a gift horse in the mouth and am willing to check all spots out. Is there any known dowser that has had the most success in being right? Have you all had feedback when you may have been right? I see another thread on here where Okiedowser tried to help someone find a small cave of gold. The OP said he would get back with the results of his digging but I have yet to see them.

I have a feeling that the majority of the time that you guys put someone on treasure that is then found, the finders are not willing to admit it. They may not want anyone to know or they may not want to share it with anyone. I have heard that some of you have received confirmation and sometimes payment for your help. I have never seen anyone on this board demand to be paid before they will help dowse a photo or map. This is very generous on your part but I have a feeling that you all have been taken advantage of some times. Do you all request that your success's be publicly acknowledged? Would you prefer that it is a secret and only talked about thru PM's and e-mails. Just curious as to how you all operate.

Bigdogdad, nobody wants to hear the truth. The internet is such an easy place for imposters to hide and deceive. That's on both sides of the aisle and you never know which is which or who is who. I'm not saying map dowsing can't possibly work, just that it is huge odds against it. Sure these guys hope they will get a good hit and the guy will give them a share of the loot. You look at every single photo on this forum and there are about a hundred spots marked. Give me a break. There is not that much gold out there. They are grasping at straw. And when someone says someone mailed them some money, that is not from a find or else it would have been gold. They won't tell you that. Look, I don't like pouring cold water on this, but the truth needs to be known. Just like your hole, they realized there is nothing there when you came back asking for help, but I wouldn't bet on it either way. I've seen people that hid gold and took a photo of it for this forum. No one here got the spot not even close and it was only about twenty feet across. Roll the dice but don't go "all in".

Last edited:
To continue my rant here, if those guys had to dig the hole they would a lot more careful where they put the marks.

It is my opinion at least one of these guys could be a skeptic in disguise. He single-handedly destroyed the LRL forum and it was intentional. He was asked to stop several times but just thumbed his nose.

Those guys all had the chance to correct you on this but they didn't do it.

Hey Bigdogdad….Unlike signal line I believe in map Dowsing…..The answers we get is just our personal opinions..We all know what kinds of treasure gives us the best answers…..We don’t know who is asking for help and what kind of tool he uses…I don’t worry about depth until I have marked a spot…Sure I will not throw away any money that comes in the mail…. On my personal map Dowsing I have always found something near the spots I have marked…I have posted many time that they have been off by as much as 300 feet in some cases….Heck…If I can get in the area I know I can locte it with my tools…Art

Red_Desert came the closest when he said it's difficult to get access. I guess he was saying so that's why he tries to find for other people with the hopes of getting a share of it. At least he admitted that. It's not for the good of society.

To continue my rant here, if those guys had to dig the hole they would a lot more careful where they put the marks.
If I get the guy in the area it then is his judgment to dig or not
It is my opinion at least one of these guys could be a skeptic in disguise. He single-handedly destroyed the LRL forum and it was intentional. He was asked to stop several times but just thumbed his nose.
Yes you have tried but you get no cigar for you effort….Art

In case you don't know, my father worked as a special agent for the FBI. I probably don't have to tell you how they do their sting operations, but they set up a fake business and gather information for YEARS before they go round people up. The thought that any government agency has a plant on these forums sounds horrible but it's probably true and they almost certainly have the software to find any location just from a cropped sat photo. One thing my father taught me is you never know. Other people probably have access to it, too.

Last edited:
In case you don't know, my father worked as a special agent for the FBI. I probably don't have to tell you how they do their sting operations, but they set up a fake business and gather information for YEARS before they go round people up. The thought that any government agency has a plant on these forums sounds horrible but it's probably true and they almost certainly have the software to find any location just from a cropped sat photo. One thing my father taught me is you never know. Other people probably have access to it, too.

Gee…..thank you for the information…..So you are now telling us that map dowsers are informant for the FBI ?????Art

Bigdogdad, main reasons why dowsers get differents spots:
1) energy level (body low energy=smoke castles)
2) mind state
3) experience
4) personal techniques
.. plus the hustle and bustle of daily life :BangHead:

With aerial photos is very difficult be accurate about spot position because size of area and dowser tools, its like using a metal detector with small coil on a big garden, you put the detector over the big tree, but cant move because its tied with a chain to the tree (you was punished for be bad :laughing7:), you get a weak/near/confused beep, try to get close fighting with the detector, stretch and jump ropes to know what is it .. but the reality is that you cant pass the coil over the spot for "accurate identification" :dontknow:

For more chance of success research the spot:
* detector find coins/objects of good metal
* age of objects finded
* are there old buildings, foundations?
* people see "fire"
* neighbors search something
* the dowser spot its near to an interesting area?
.. after that, you decide where to look carefully (dig), and if you want take detailed pictures from place (not aerial) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hey widomanmx….I try to Dowse each nap 3 times…..If I get no answers or different answers I then decide if I am going to post it at all…That is my preferred method of operation….I only look for things that interests me…Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back