Map dowsing

OP
OP
B

biga0787

Greenie
Aug 24, 2022
What news do you have
I went over there for about 15 minutes one day. The ground was too hard to shovel. Couple of low tones on my simplex. Need to get back over there during earnest part of day and try again

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One thing you can do is find out if he had a special place on the farm to spend time. Then barns or a corn crib have been used for hiding gold. Or in plain view from a window so cache can be watched. Coin caches in yards are sometimes found by people digging for putting down drainage tile. Around trees another place to look or old foundations.

OP
OP
B

biga0787

Greenie
Aug 24, 2022
One thing you can do is find out if he had a special place on the farm to spend time. Then barns or a corn crib have been used for hiding gold. Or in plain view from a window so cache can be watched. Coin caches in yards are sometimes found by people digging for putting down drainage tile. Around trees another place to look or old foundations.
Thank you for the tips. I’ll have to check the barn again

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might want to consider GPR for the barn or other buildings. Outside house corners have been used by people also, a certain distance from one of them, can be down to a 5 ft depth.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions