2Minnesota

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites 5900/Di Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got these in an old jewelry box at an auction. Do not know a thing about marbles so any info would be appreciated! The purple/white one looks old and chipped up, even a crack line or two and measures about 5/8". The green/white/clear one also has some dings and measures about 9/16".

image-1259625074.jpg

image-2077637773.jpg

OP
OP
2Minnesota

2Minnesota

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also, I know there is/was a marble forum on T'net but I couldn't find it on this mobile app...

OP
OP
2Minnesota

2Minnesota

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Diggs! I searched those and found some very similar but better condition. Probably not worth much... Anyone know anything about the green/clear/white one? It's chipped to. The others are smaller and probably new or from a game?

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Oct 23, 2011
Stuart VA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The red, green and blue ones look like the ones that came in Chinese Checkers.

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
Yep, the purple one looks to be CAC (Christensen Agate Co), the whispy white and green one looks to be a Vitro Phantom Conqueror, and the others are game marbles.

OP
OP
2Minnesota

2Minnesota

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks cheese! So many different marbles out there. Who knew! It was a good thing there was a gold filling (from someone's tooth) in there to make a few $'s on. The marbles were a surprise. The drawers were "empty but a lot of stuff had fallen behind them so weren't discovered until I heard things rattling in there. Nothing else worth anything though.

JohnnyFlake

Sep 26, 2013
Henderson, Nevada
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21 - 8" Coil - Tesoro Outlaw - 5", 8" & 10" Coils - Bounty Hunter Tracker IV with 8" Coil, Garrett Pro Pointer & Garmin Oregon 450 GPS.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The purple swirl may be a Christensen Agate Marble but in it's obvious condition, it is worthless. The other solid color, partial swirls and clear marbles have no value either. Sorry!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have a tumbler you can tumble it, maybe that will help. It definitely won't hurt it any.

OP
OP
2Minnesota

2Minnesota

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No need to be sorry :)

I asked for info and you all are great at ID'ing these. We do have a rock tumbler but I doubt I'll bother. Thanks again everyone!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread