March 14th , 1yr since FBI dig at Dents Run , TIME IS UP , Its time we talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
1320 they must of used stealth cloaking technology like in N.Y.C in 2001 ...am still trying to figure if they used Nasa LRL maybe carl knows what target size it can see ...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm pretty Sure FK Was told by the neighbors what went on at night.

& That is how he knew

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
For sure he has a camera in the parking lot which was seen on the news .... and probably many photos ,,,

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's really awesome seeing the trail cams pictures. It's very obvious that the cameras were pointed in the right direction to capture every move the FBI made in the dig area, probably on purpose just in case the FBI tried to screw FK out of the gold, silver, etc. Any potential images captured would support the fact that the FBI made off with the gold.
It had to be a possible scenario running through someone's mind, why else would those cameras be purposely focused in on that particular area?

Yet, not one single image of the "Choppers over the convoy" (that's plural), "9 military vehicles", (Hummers and Cargo Vans), "30 black SUVS", "3 armored trucks and more". "The armored trucks convoy was rolling Wed the 14th at 8:00am."

Plenty of daylight, plenty of eyeballs...FinderKeeper crew, neighbors, press, etc., not one image.

I live in a small town that frequently has to use a Med Evac helicopter to transport sick and/or injured to nearby critical care facilities. With a straight face, I can tell you that nearly the entire town shows up to witness, watch, film and photograph a very routine helicopter landing and takeoff. Some of us see it coming in, some of us hear it, and just to be safe, everyone is calling everyone to make sure that it's landing, just in case someone didn't see or hear it.

I just can't imagine how something that big in a small Pennsylvania town was missed by the ever watchful eye of the citizens.

I had 7 to 10 trail cams on site for 7yrs . When one breaks I did not throw it away it became a dummy cam. They were the ones everyone could see. The FBI wanted us to keep them on site until the dig, just in case someone tried to dig at the site. They wanted to know who would show up after we left the site with them 2 times . They knew I had 3 good cams running when they showed up two other times BUT they wanted us to step things up the day after they found out about the 9 tons. They wanted us to climb up the hill every day and check it out, NO WAY it was all snow covered. So I put up more cams . ON Mon 12th my son Kem went to Dents Run to check the site and found out the FBI was on site a day ahead of the date they told us. They asked Kem how many cams did I have on site , Kem said 3 cams I think (Kem did not know I put up more) and the FBI said ya we got them all. So when we showed up on Tue 13th they never talked about the cams and I never asked what ones they found because they made me sit in the car for 6hrs.

You are so WRONG and I know why, we talk about things but hold back on the proof. There is more to this than a lost treasure story and I have people helping us that want it done this way. WE have more proof that has not been aired yet by the Associated Press and other major news papers and news stations. Hay the associated Press was on site to interview 15 people on video, for the day this hits big. WE have the video to but I can not post it . The chopper was military and seen by 1/2 of people in Weedville, Pa. We had a person that saw it tell the AP he worked on military choppers and he saw it flying over his house many times ( he lives along the route they took and his house is next to Valley Farm Market were 1 Armored truck set for 5 hrs). NO we have all we need to prove our case in court, we may not get paid but the truth will come out.

Last edited:

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your looking for your story to gain traction in the media, you need some outside help with the presentation off your information. With fixed trail camera photos, it's not that hard to make animated GIF images that kind of tell the story better than you are currently doing. For most people they see a bunch of people standing around.im curious how many pictures per motion event you had it set to, or was it set to a simple interval regardless of motion?

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your looking for your story to gain traction in the media, you need some outside help with the presentation off your information. With fixed trail camera photos, it's not that hard to make animated GIF images that kind of tell the story better than you are currently doing. For most people they see a bunch of people standing around.im curious how many pictures per motion event you had it set to, or was it set to a simple interval regardless of motion?

NO we have a LOT of photos but I try to tell what is going on in as few as we can. We have a profession writer who does books and works in DC as a investigate reporter and he was the one that got us hooked up with the FBI . He was with us on site when the FBI was there . Everything is ready to go when its right. I just get tired of delays and more time needed and hold off for now. I am doing these post on my own and ya not that good and they get pissed at me but this is the biggest treasure found since the civil war and I must keep quiet :BangHead:

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At first it was it looked like somebody came with a backhoe in the middle of night, now there was the FBI little hoe there the whole time. I'm not so sure that little hoe would dig down to the depth your saying.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I want to wish you good luck with your case ..i also want to point out the US once stole some church bells in 1901 it took them 117 years to return them

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all hope everyone is well. Though I've not commented before, I've followed this story when it first broke last year and have been anticipating the conclusion. I have to say all the build up has been a disappointment as I was expecting to see a picture of some treasure on March 14. I know I have the right not to read nor reply to this subject, however I have invested a year in keeping up with the story and feel let down. No offense to anyone, nor am I saying there is or is not a treasure; but all I see are a bunch of guys standing around a hole. I see no evidence of anything. FK I am sure you put a lot of research into finding this site to dig. That takes a lot of determination and work. However can you show us one picture with a piece of gold or silver or something that is man made that came out of that hole? If the FBI is trying to keep you from telling the story, leaking one pic might get them thinking twice if they cant silence you. Hope to see some hard evidence soon. Thank you.

I did show pictures of metal they took out of the ground , GO BACK AND LOOK I never said I would show gold or silver coming out of the ground, some members did say this Ya its time we see gold. NOT Me , If we do have pictures of gold we still would not show them.

I said I would prove

1, The FBI did find something and I did . Look at the first set of photos. read the print it tells it all .
2, The FBI dug all night , I did show the excavator is working at night digging up the hill side.
3, Could the FBI dig at all in that area because of snow or bedrock, I did, they went 13' deep and 24' long.
4, Was there 32 FBI agents on site like I said , I did show pictures of 19 just in one picture alone.
5, Some didn't think I had any photos of the dig , I did and I proved it.
6,When I said they removed a lot of dirt from the hillside that proved they dug way beyond the digging area, I did show pictures before and after.
7, I showed how high the dirt was piled away from the area of the dig, with mud on a tree branch.
8, I did show FBI armed agents on 24/7

and I have more but as I said some members here just can't see the proof even when its posted.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At first it was it looked like somebody came with a backhoe in the middle of night, now there was the FBI little hoe there the whole time. I'm not so sure that little hoe would dig down to the depth your saying.

That excavator is a little undersized, but would have no difficulty digging 12' deep.
The max depth is 13'-9" and it's not difficult to ramp down into the hole a little bit to get more depth. It's got a 23 foot long boom.

Jeeze do you completely disregard the idea that the FBI was there surveying the site and was probably capable of hiring a contractor that could select the right equipment to perform the job?

Digging a 12' deep hole isn't rocket science.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ITs THE SAME EXCIVATOR ON SITE, LOOK AT THE PICTURES AGAIN , IT HAD A JACK HAMMER WITH IT.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally, I'd love to see the 3/4" gold smeared drilling bit.
But there are people that would just say that you drilled into brass or rubbed gold onto the bit yourself.
You will never satisfy most people until they see something positive in court or definitive photos of gold bars.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
If i remember right the Atocha case took 3 years and the odyssey story was about 5 years long i rank this on the same scale i guess its going to be a long wait for answers

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If i remember right the Atocha case took 3 years and the odyssey story was about 5 years long i rank this on the same scale i guess its going to be a long wait for answers

In both cases there were investors that were probably footing the bill either directly or indirectly.
I'd expect it might cost $150k to 250K in attorney fees to go all the way to ownership/finders fee resolution. Just throwing out a WAG.

You don't generally do that just to find out the truth.
Really good pictures would probably help obtain representation.

Last edited:

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yep they are long gone and not looking back. It's over and is better to be accepted as a hard lesson learned. Dont waste your time and money taking the FBI to federal court. They ARE the federal court.
Those agents and the judge will probably laugh about your case over drinks that evening while they are high fiving each other and getting lap dances.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
i guess i can't post here anymore ....if this works ,,,,i hope for your sake u have photos of the 3/4" core samples with the forest service in the photos and the bars aren't stamped US property like those church bells ...don't end up like roxas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread