March 14th , 1yr since FBI dig at Dents Run , TIME IS UP , Its time we talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Surely if the FBI found ANYTHING of SIGNIFICANCE it would have been a MUCH LONGER forensic orientated investigation? There surely would have been tents / lights / a whole forensic archeology team of people in white suits (investigating the 'body' with crutches) sifting soil - at least clearing the area of leaves? Night time pics would be much more convincing.

Are the cameras no glow or red glow?Do they even have a night time function? Can you post pics of all the loading that happened during the dark hours?

Thanks
Chub

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In one sentence could you say what the big reveal is from 2 days ago? The thread has become so diluted / confused . WE ALL WANT IT TO BE TRUE. Thats why we are here on treasure net! The thread has just become 25 pages of people wanting to believe but seeing no real evidence. Everyone is using semantics and taking a politically correct tone to avoid being banned. Perhaps its time to start a fresh thread. Even if you posted damning pics of gold bars in SUVs right now people would have to trawl through 25 pages of luke warm dialogue to get there.

A fresh thread with a more accurate title would better your cause.
All the best
Chub

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In one sentence could you say what the big reveal is from 2 days ago? The thread has become so diluted / confused . WE ALL WANT IT TO BE TRUE. Thats why we are here on treasure net! The thread has just become 25 pages of people wanting to believe but seeing no real evidence. Everyone is using semantics and taking a politically correct tone to avoid being banned. Perhaps its time to start a fresh thread. Even if you posted damning pics of gold bars in SUVs right now people would have to trawl through 25 pages of luke warm dialogue to get there.

A fresh thread with a more accurate title would better your cause.
All the best
Chub
I posted to prove the FBI lied when they said THEY FOUND NOTHING and show everyone here just what went on at the site . The FBI said so many lies on site we wrote them down with all the other things we remembered about the dig. Every detail is on paper 13 pages ready to go. What I did here , I did on my own. My people told me not to do it, the story has to many angles and turns in it. Like I said its like telling 5 stories in one set of pictures and there is no end to this story. It will just get bigger with what's to come.
I did prove they found something major
in hole 1 , they stopped the dig jumped in the hole took pictures, used GPS , metal detectors, and measured the object and called DCNR on site fast, then did a Video Inverview and took more pictures. FBI said THEY FOUND NOTHING, not even scrap metal.
I did prove the FBI lied
when they said, the scan showed there was more gold at hole 1 than at our hole 2. I did not see any gold .
I did prove the FBI lied
when they sent us and DCNR home for the day , then they started digging all night, I showed the excavator digging with lights on.
I did prove they dug
in the silver area. On Wed they said they did not have time to dig for silver and were going home. the Excavator bucket is digging up the silver area 22' above the road.

I proved the dirt was piled 7' high
on a tree limb away from hole 2 , and a picture before and after of the hillside to show how much dirt is gone, But they did not have time to dig there.
6,The Associated Press did interviews with 15 people from the area and the AP reported yes there was Armored Trucks Convoys , Military Choppers, Hummers , quads running up and down the hill all night loading something into 6 black SUV's at a time. They said the road was shut down into Dents Run with FBI armed guards when the last Armored Truck came in . Neighbor said they made noise all night with the jackhammer.
I did proved
we did have photos of the dig when many members said we lied . and we have a lot more.
I did prove
the FBI could dig in that area at that time of year and through bedrock and showed the dig area was bigger than anyone knew, But is was even bigger by day two.
9, I did prove there was 19 FBI agents in 1 photo and that should help prove what I said many times , 32 agents on the dig site alone.
10, I need to prove the Enviroscan report was faked and this report will show us what was at this site that made the FBI change there mind to keep it all before the dig happened.

What this comes down to is , the FBI lied about Finding Nothing and they did remove a lot of something from the hill top and loaded it into 3 armored convoys. Its 1yr later and the FBI says the investigation is still going on????? they won't open their files to anyone. This is history being made now. If you could go back and talk to the person that worked at the LOST DUCHMAN MINE or the Lue Treasure or any other great lost treasure story , What would you ask them, the same questions you ask me here. I am willing to answer question that are good but some questions here are not even close to what I posted and get twisted around.

No I will not start another post site this is it , we are about ready to see if we can get this in Federal Court soon and I am busy.

Last edited:

etex

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Oak Island Mob does not like you getting all the publicity, better watch your back [emoji206]

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
this makes me sick the way our government treats Americans..you were being truthful disclosing your find and they treat you like...$%&@ they are just to powerful and we let it happen..

Worm-Slicer

Jan 6, 2013
SouthwestVirginia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You just said you will answer questions that are good, but you have avoided this one many times. What about pictures of the FBI's find being pulled from the hole? I've still not found photos here of anything being pulled from the hole? Unless they hired superman for his speed and the camera didn't pick it up, there should be at least one photo having removed nine tons of anything.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We do have pictures we are keeping for court but even if I did have a picture of one gold bar that would not be enough here, they would start saying , O that's not 9 tons we want to see 9 tons. Then everyone will want proof of the 7 1/2 tons of silver and what about the investigation that's another big head ache here to explain. There is no end to it .

No More Pictures Sorry. DONE FOR NOW , Thank You

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
This is very entertaining but also purports to be serious real life and pertinent. FBI lies. Provable. That is serious. It seems like you gave the FBI a one year ultimatum but are afraid to pull the trigger now. That should force their hand !! Not.

I might have missed it, but what was the logic in waiting a year? If all of this is to be believed and it was me in your shoes my attorney would have put out notice of intents (RQD to proceed civil action) and filed on the legally required 30 day or 60 wait timeline if they failed to resolve the issue favorably. What possible advantage do you gain by waiting and everything getting more murky with time?

1) So far we have been shown no treasure of any kind. Fact. Despite the self imposed March 14 deadline having come and gone.

2) I haven’t noticed that FK has claimed being under any sort of gag order from any court nor anyone else. So why not show at least something? How exactly would that diminish your position (other than exclusive media rights if that would apply in the future/$ ROYALTIES)

3) I am no expert on these matters but still do not see where it has been explained how disclosing something as simple as a photo of treasure would in any way diminish either FK’s claim to finder fee, FAME , nor any lawsuit he might have against anyone in the future.

4) I have never researched the lost civil war gold legend that this is based on, but if such gold exists and FK and other competing parties are(were) actively seeking it, and if this dig did not find it…. Perhaps this one year diversion/delay of game would give certain searchers a leg up while the others gave up believing it had already been found. Only FK (& his group ) & FBI, DNCR know for sure. Tricky but smart move. All others claim the legendary civil war gold was not found at this dig, nor was anything of significance. If taken at face value, the other searchers should get back in the game, that treasure of legend is still at play out there somewhere!

5) If there is real evidence (photos and/or otherwise) which proves the notion that lost civil war gold has been found I would assume that multiple copies are distributed to prevent/avoid any sort of occurrence that would preclude future disclosure and proof. Even a court gag order cannot be enforced on some other party that has not been served notice. Send it to me ( and a dozen others you can trust) I’ll keep it safe and secret until such time you deem appropriate to release in the event you are unable (death/gag order/technical issue/whatever) I am sure you have this under control already.

6) I am not exactly clear on what all FK wants. So far I figure:

a) The treasure;
b) Failing a) a finders fee or percentage of treasure or value;
c) Fame and notoriety;
d) Proof of the FBI dig findings, whatever they are/were – full disclosure and transparency;
e) Reformed legal system regards finds; and,
f) Transparent, honest and thorough investigation of wrong doing and prosecutions if appropriate. (pipe dream)

Please correct me and/or elaborate. I want to understand this.

7) If anything like this ever happens again might be a good idea for FK or anyone else to get an iron clad agreement up front before disclosing anything. They won’t agree, walk. Their documented failure to agree might come in handy if anyone comes after you later.

Sorry for the form/grammar , third person, some directed at you (FK) and some about you. Nothing personal here. Nothing should be taken as any sort of attack on you. I know almost nothing about you but it seems like you get into some fun stuff.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People need to understand they WILL NOT get the smoking gun they are looking for.
This could be because it does not exist or maybe it does.

If the end game is entertainment products...wouldnt make sense to spill all the beans here now.
If the end game is a major legal suit (or several)...it 100% wouldn't make sense to hand over your evidence to the other parties until the discovery process has started.

I'm actually very suprized with what has been shared on the internet so far.

Edit: I just read the message above. I agree with the initial claim being filed fairly quickly.
Perhaps that has happened in some fashion already?

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
Hate to admit I have been spending thoughts on this .. but FK I have a question. About drilling and sampling. I believe you mentioned that you had probed and/or drilled the area.

What were the legal limitations on that? Was it an allowable practice?

What were the limitations on things like drill bit diameter. depth of probing and all that? For instance, would it have been ok to back up one of the 36" bore hole rigs that plant billboards alongside the interstates? (much to the shagrin of first ladies of the land going back to Eleanor Roosevelt)

Why not so long as you were willing to back fill appropriately and blade out the track ruts? Small price to pay for churning up gold. I'd have done it in a heartbeat!

: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Professional Treasure Hunter Thomas Afilani shares with us his research and knowledge of the Dents Run Treasure that the FBI is said to have swooped in and taken out from under Dennis parada and the treasure hunting group known as Finders Keepers in the middle of the night. Was this a story of a civil war treasure headed to the mint or did Dennis Parada stumble onto a Billion dollar KGC treasure.Profes sional Treasure Hunter Thomas Afilani shares with us his research and knowledge of the Dents Run Treasure that the FBI is said to have swooped in and taken out from under Dennis parada and the treasure hunting group known as Finders Keepers in the middle of the night. Was this a story of a civil war treasure headed to the mint or did Dennis Parada stumble onto a Billion dollar KGC treasure.

Last edited:

QuartermasterD

May 17, 2018
Gainesville, FL
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
his trail cam seemed to be positioned in the right location to capture night work. beyond it’s night vision capabilities, i would imagine any work was done under flood lights. it seems all he neeeds to do is show something was removed, but he should also be able to show some detail on volume and weight. maybe i missed it, but is there an open case on this yet?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you cant stay on topic, dont post, if you cant post by TNet rules dont post.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hate to admit I have been spending thoughts on this .. but FK I have a question. About drilling and sampling. I believe you mentioned that you had probed and/or drilled the area.

What were the legal limitations on that? Was it an allowable practice?

What were the limitations on things like drill bit diameter. depth of probing and all that? For instance, would it have been ok to back up one of the 36" bore hole rigs that plant billboards alongside the interstates? (much to the shagrin of first ladies of the land going back to Eleanor Roosevelt)

Why not so long as you were willing to back fill appropriately and blade out the track ruts? Small price to pay for churning up gold. I'd have done it in a heartbeat!

Inside the cave we could drill 3/4" hole with masonry bits and some were 12' long . WE used a battery drill Black n Decker with 6 extra batteries. This 1 drill did a GREAT JOB for years and we still use it. We would drill holes in the back wall in a grid pattern and place 8' copper rods in them to shoot electric with our GLP to help locate metal objects. NO BOND was needed but we could not dig and this was a slow process and took us 5 yrs to make it back 45' back in the cave. DCNR came in at times to check on our work. NO PROBLEMS IN 5 YRS AND NO COMPLAINTS . When things look unsafe inside the back of the cave we called it quits. DCNR wanted us to keep working the site so they showed us how to drill in to the back of the cave from above with 3/4" masonry bits and a big hammer drill with a generator on site. I have pictures of over $2,000 worth of bits we left on site for the 2years we drilled. No bond was needed'but we could only drill a 3/4" hole . In 2 years of drilling we got 22 holes done . We kept records of each hole and samples of dirt . Dirt samples were sent out at times and checked for metals. At times we had a lot of black stained stones that came from pig iron or cast iron and at times we hit dark blue clay from silver or copper. If and when we hit gold or silver DCNR told us what we had to do if they were closed. Call the ranger on duty and he will come to the site . I had his phone number for 2 years but when we hit gold DCNR's office was open so we called them. DCNR came to the site from Harrisburg Pa, and looked at what we had on the drill bit, they said we could of faked the amount on the bit so they wanted to see a 1lb of gold before they would do a dig. That way if I faked the gold they would keep the 1lb for the cost. I agreed to what they said but we needed to use core drill bits and they said 3" was all I could use so we shut down for 7 days to have them made up. On day day 4 I had to return to the site and that's when I found out someone dug it up . Right at the spot were I showed DCNR we hit gold. WE called the FBI and State Police. DCNR had a copy of our drilling records and they knew were my hidden trail cams were and there was no way anyone else could of done this. We found out the ranger I was to call if we hit gold did not work for DCNR 4 days after the dig happened. A few months later we got them again on camera taking things from the site, and again doing things on cam. You ask about equipment , no commercial equipment allowed, only hand tools that we could carry up the hill. No 4 wheelers, no motor vehicles of any kind but we could use a horse. Now if at any time had we broken the law and Built a fire, or cut down a tree, or dump chemicals on the land or left garbage on site that could get us thrown off the site. If we dug dirt again that was not allowed. If you remove anything of value that was against the law. So we did everything right for 7 yrs. If you break the laws they can use that against you if you find treasure and could lose chance of finders fee. DCNR's Forestry Office was on the other side of the mountain we were working on so DCNR trucks were up and down the road all the time , they could be on site with in minutes so a drill truck or back hoe was not possible.

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Professional Treasure Hunter Thomas Afilani shares with us his research and knowledge of the Dents Run Treasure that the FBI is said to have swooped in and taken out from under Dennis parada and the treasure hunting group known as Finders Keepers in the middle of the night. Was this a story of a civil war treasure headed to the mint or did Dennis Parada stumble onto a Billion dollar KGC treasure.Profes sional Treasure Hunter Thomas Afilani shares with us his research and knowledge of the Dents Run Treasure that the FBI is said to have swooped in and taken out from under Dennis parada and the treasure hunting group known as Finders Keepers in the middle of the night. Was this a story of a civil war treasure headed to the mint or did Dennis Parada stumble onto a Billion dollar KGC treasure.

Did anyone else watch this too ? It's well over an hour's length. I listened to the entire video. The reader's digest version is: The inventor/maker of the "Electroscope" is being interviewed about Dent's Run treasure. He recaps the entire legend, up to-the-present.

"Electroscope", for those that might not know, is a Long Range Locator. If you have high regards for LRL's, then perhaps his credentials will add sway to the merits of the story.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did anyone else watch this too ? It's well over an hour's length. I listened to the entire video. The reader's digest version is: The inventor/maker of the "Electroscope" is being interviewed about Dent's Run treasure. He recaps the entire legend, up to-the-present.

"Electroscope", for those that might not know, is a Long Range Locator. If you have high regards for LRL's, then perhaps his credentials will add sway to the merits of the story.

We had nothing to do with them making that video and they did ask us for a interview later and we turned it down.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
With all due respect I believe that FK honestly thinks he has found something amazing. The pictures prove the FBI spent a ton of money on site. But... I keep having flashbacks of Geraldo opening "Al Capones Vault". I will reserve judgement pending pictures of stacks of Gold bars.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The funniest part was "Thomas Afilani, Professional Treasure Hunter." He's found a lot of treasure, but only in the wallets of gullibillies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread