March 14th , 1yr since FBI dig at Dents Run , TIME IS UP , Its time we talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never heard of this treasure entil u started this thread Fk ....I have a question since i don't trust anything i heard in that video here i want to hear it from u ....those ingot 50 troy pounds are raw 18k-22k AU ???? and the silver u mention that also raw ingots ? was this one union shipment or this is 2 different treasures at the same site ....the big silver rush was in Nevada during the civil war ....were those union soldiers delivering all this to the mint ? i know other members have mentioned other treasures here but i know first hand none of them had silver ....could u please update me on the silver.... to me what i know of treasure stories from this time period it sounds strange and there was no mention in that stupid hyped video about silver .... which u said u wanted nothing to do with and i believe u and see y

14 miles from this site is Emporium and in 1812 a shipment of 7 1/2 tons of silver came up from a Spanish Ship wreck in Fa. the story is Blackbeard /Parker treasure. We located the wagons that brought this shipment in and for 7 yrs scanned the entire valley 1 1/2 miles of Emporium with no luck finding the silver. The wagons were buried at a Indian Village in Emporium and we located a large amount of silver in the Dents Run cave and there is a Indian Village at Dents Run . We found a skeleton in the cave and there was a crutch next to it and coins and artifacts, we figure this was a Indian living there to protect the silver they brought from the other Indian site. Hay I don't know for sure what was going on , I had thought all of this would be figured out by the FBI, WRONG. I was working with the Senta Tribe in NY 2 yrs before this FBI dig happened trying to get them to come in and do a dig and they could not do it.
I believe there was 2 1/2 tons of gold from the civil war . 26 bars in each freight wagon = 52 bars, I don't believe 9 tons of gold , I think its 7 1/2 tons of silver and 2 1/2 tons of gold = 10 tons of metal. 1 armored truck can hold 2 1/2 tons X 3 of them = 7 1/2 tons. Hay I want answers to , I would like to know who and what happened at that site back in the 1800's to. If the treasure belong to the FBI 100% then why not let 1 of us on site while the dig happened. Why dig at night when we all were gone. Why not tell us what they found . BECAUSE the silver belong to us , the FBI has no claim to Spanish Silver only the gold. The Silver and gem stones belong to my company. They get $400 million in gold and they took our $5 million in silver and gem stones. GREED

NOTE/ I been posting info about the Dents Run story and our work since 2007 on the Pa. Dents Run site.

Last edited:

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
We had nothing to do with them making that video and they did ask us for a interview later and we turned it down.

Terry Carter has over 20,000 subscribers and many videos go into the hundreds of thousands of views. At this point you might need someone like him.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
The road supervisor for Dents Run lives on the road down from this Green Tent and he told us him and his wife and dog just got to the road to take a walk toward the green tent area to see what was going on. When they stepped on the road the FBI came to them and asked them what are you doing. He said walking our dog, the agent said walk him in the other direction and he replied back OK I don't want to cause any problems , so they walked away from the area. People that lived in Dents Run could not stand out side and take pictures. People in cars driving by were stopped and asked not to take pictures. The FBI about xxxx when Channel 6 News from Johnstown came down the road to talk to us. Hay I just said hi to her and the FBI had their hands on us and made us get into the green tent. You said you would of staid there until they all left , ya that would of never of happened. His is one of many stories we got . You know if I did not have 1,000's of pictures or 15 local people that are credible ,one in law enforcement, one is the constable for that area. Then I could see why some member here do not believe any of this but we have way more proof than we need to show this to the public and let them decide. So far its just been a small hand full that don't want to believe even if I showed them gold bars. Hay just the 1 TV show we did goes to 92million viewers . Every time we go world news it hit Million's of viewers . So to each their own.

Any link to the announcement of the show that drew millions of viewers.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I want to thank Fk for all of this info this story is a very complex one im now more interested in the out come then what was found ...ive see what gold does to humans first hand its worse then any drug ,,,i give Fk credit for what looks like he tried to hunt like the 1% do and go by the law but once a drop of gold was seen he had to deal with the other 99% that are pirates ...don't forget the fame jumpers Fk...please dont take the following statement as offensive ...a epic story of stolen civil war gold ...THE GOOD THE BAD AND EVERYONE TURNED UGLY ...have a laugh ....at least now i have the big picture ..i hope in your case this conspiracy doesn't end up like all the others i could make a very long list that would be very offensive but am old and wise and know really ...my favorite was the war game one ...good luck can't wait to see this in court

TN13

Feb 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ironic thing is "Lost/Stolen Civil War Gold" now means something completely different. Even funnier if it actually fell off the back of a plane on it's way to another lost location. The stuff just does not want to be "found".

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Tn13 where am from not only ..As u stated the stuff just does not want to be found which i agree ....it is said to have a spirit some believe this spirit only brings death ...those poor union soldiers lost there lives guarding it ...how many native Americans lost there lives in the gold wars of the dakotas ....bad carma got Gold boy custer ....i hope Fk has better luck then all the other people iv'e seen with Gold ...I have to research the silver at least Fk has now put me on the trail on what he pointed out which now makes sense to me spanish silver before this statement i was thumbs down with this hunt

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
So the ingots are 50 troy pound AU and 30 kilo AG i hope that what we all end up seeing in court i hope they don't have in small letters made in china on them and don't laugh am not joking

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you for the invite to your site Fk .....sorry to tell u me and my son don't use facebook (he the real searcher not me i do only the dangerous work for him in south east asia because he has children remember there been small wars over here and its a feud system ) I never realized how famous this site was thank u .....beware of fame jumpers , and i like u don't use those 2 words in your title

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK Its time I let everyone know why I posted the pictures and the info in the way I did . ITS HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME.:icon_scratch: The FBI has not talked to us or my lawyer or our Senator in one year so I made dead lines and some I did not keep just to see if the FBI would call my lawyer. Did not happen so at 1yr we decided to tell it all but only give out so much info. The FBI did not know if we had proof, or pictures so I posted some pictures from before the dig , then I posted pictures after the dig, then I posted pictures of them setting up, and still no call from them. WE did think they would raid my house but that did not happen either. So again we posted pictures of the night dig and nothing , then we showed the dig in hole 1 and that alone should of made them talk to us , but nothing from them. So by now they know I do have what I say I have but I need to keep them in the dark with some info. Do we have pictures of them removing the gold and silver treasure :dontknow:. THIS TIME THEY WIN :notworthy:, but I play to win to so now its time we take this to Court .

Last edited:

mercinarie

Nov 5, 2006
Western Australia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
IMO it would have been stupid of them to raid you as it would only lend credence to your story. You don't have to win all the battles, just the war.

GOld anyone.jpg
Does anyone else Think this looks corner, gold and bar like...

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
This case to me is a real cliff hanger i have no idea who going to come out on top ...today with computers anything can be faked (aka fake news proved that to me 18 years ago ) .....i remember what mel fisher and roxas had to go threw in the age before the computer ...mel got lucky because the world seen the gold and it wasn't US property ...roxas didn't because his proof was stolen by ruler of all treasures .... Fk case falls in between these 2...... if the silver was found the feds have no rights to it ( i know it wasn't from nevada ...spanish silver has a finger print in chemical make up and marking on the ingots that well known ) ....i think mel was put out of business for 3 years ... mels case shows rock solid proof the feds (state) take peoples finds and equipment 100% .. the silver ingot are the smoking gun i only hope one shows up

Last edited:

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I think that is a stretch of the imagination. Besides there is a second shorter one at an angle. Wouldn't they be the same size?

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1688299 View attachment 1688302 Hay for years people walked on this dirt road and on March 12 the FBI put signs up all over the mountain saying Warning No Entry Beyond this Point :dontknow: What was it they did not want the public to see :icon_scratch: maybe digging up a treasure of gold and silver :hello2:

Is this the gold colored object, there are a few early photos of markers that could be knocked down and appear to be the claimed gold bar.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Earlier color photos show a marker stake standing that should match shape and color. My post 417 attachment 1688302.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread