MD gurus/CZ 20 qestions about proper settings

grunthead

Jun 18, 2005
Finally decided on a cz 20 for the md thing so I can land hunt,a little wading at the beach(yes I read the treasure coast warnings)and some fresh river diving.I'll order at the end at the week.
The question is about proper settings for each type of place.I'm in Central Fl. Florida but am by the salt water quite abit as well. What settings for inland,settings for wet sand/dry sand and underwater salt and fresh.
Any help from you experienced guys I would greatly appreciate.Hopefully my next post will be about finding some goodies.Thanks

Upvote 0
OP
OP
G

grunthead

Jun 18, 2005
Hey Brian,you sure do ask a lot of questions.Why don't you do some more searches instead of wasting our time,besides after 19 post you really aren't a newbie anymore are ya?We just want to see treasure no more questions please. :-\

sherpa t

Jan 25, 2005
Ocala florida
Detector(s) used
Titan / Tesoro SLT/ Fisher F5
Go to the Beach and shallow water forum and look up " rod" he had that machine a few months ago before he switched to MInelab. He's also central Florida / East coast - ish so his experiences will be reverent to you.
Good luck, lot of good things said about that machine.

OP
OP
G

grunthead

Jun 18, 2005
Thank you,I had found it previosly but the computer took a nose dive and my favorites listings were erased and couldn't find the 3 or four good post on this that I had saved.

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
Send Lonewolf a message. He's very knowledgeable about the cz20 and excal. Very helpful person and he always helps if he can.

HH 8) surfrat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread