Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
MD & me made beautiful music together!

did ya know if you're silly enuf to go out on a 30 degree day with the wind blowin so hard you walk at an angle, that you can make music? I found that out yesterday. the wind whipped thru my detector & had it singing! at first I thought there was some weird bird above me so I kept lookin for it. I felt so silly when I realized what it was! my only find was an old hoe by a tree. figured someone propped it up & forgot about it. it was buried under about 4 " of dirt. it was a cold day,but when walking back to the truck,along the fence line, snot dripping down my now numb nose, I stopped & had to savor the idyllic view. all around me were rolling hills draped in spring green grass, trees with just a hint of whats to come, & a herd of angus between me & a nice fishin hole. Ahh! thought I, thru my bone shaking trembling, This is the life!

Upvote 0

Wayupnorth66

Mar 26, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Re: MD & me made beautiful music together!

Hey..nice writing...you have got to be a "writer" in real life?.........anyways....all the experiences through life are the ones we remember....we rarely remember when things are easy..take care

Wayupnorth66

Mar 26, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO

Wind howling here today and 24 deg. winter may never come to an end.....im only kidding..i know it will SOMEDAY...lol

OP
OP
mamabear

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other

you guys up north have had record snowfalls! I am amazed that it just keeps on snowing. I bet you are soooo ready for spring! just 2 days ago it was 70 degrees. did I go out & dig then? noooo I had to wait til it was cold & windy. today it is snowing!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread