ME AND WILLIE DIG IT ON A LIVE RELIC HUNT 1853 SEATED DIME FOUND AND MORE.

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SENS 90-94 94 IF SITE ALLOWS, REACTIVITY 2, TX 3 IF YOU GET EMI LOWER TO TX2 AND SENS TO 90.
12 KH , SILENCER 0 I FOUND THIS MAKES IT QUITE AND IT WILL STILL TAG A 10 INCH QUARTER IN MY TEST GARDEN.
FULL TONES AND DIG EVERYTHING THATS NOT IRON. SOME COLONIAL RELICS HAVE HIT IN THEN 20-30S.
IRON AUDIO 0 DOESNT COME INTO PLAY WITH FULL TONES.
DISCRIMINATION 1 THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PARTS YOU NEED TO HEAR THE IRON WHERE IRON IS RELICS ARE!
NOTCH NOTHING.

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well thought out program Calibash, you are really helping me learn this machine! Just curious, what was your audio response set at, and did you manually GB slightly negative or positive?

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry about that mine was set at 3 but you could bump it up to 4 or 5 to help you hear deep targets. I leave mine at the factory preset 90 because my soil allows for it, they say you can get just a little more out of it if you ground balance but I just run mine at the preset 90 like the manual suggest and Gary over in the u.k . My mineral bar does not move where im hunting so thats the reason I use the factory preset.

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Makes sense thanks! Yeah I don't think I've ever seen anything on my mineral bar.

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some will SWEAR by gb but thats how I ran my at pro too with the suggestion of the people from garrett, leave it at the preset if you can is what they told me.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seated coin of any denomination on my bucket list. Nice.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions