Me detecting !

beerbarrel

Jun 24, 2007
Houston
txconservative said:
beerbarrel said:
txconservative said:
beerbarrel said:
Looks like a fantastic place to hunt! Is that in your area? I have been doing a lot of research on places around Alvin, Pearland and Angleton. Hope you find some neat things there! Keep us posted.

beerbarrel

Yes it's in the area where I live (Dayton).... The place still remains today a bizarre hall, for parties, reuinions,etc....

I hope you find some good stuff there! It looks promising!

beerbarrel

Thanks! It has been there for about 40 years. My Dad used to go out there when he was a little boy.... I've got to get him out there with me so he can tell me where the booths and such used to be....Also need to go by the concession stand ... Didn't make it over there.... I was kind of scared to get close to the building because they had a sign that said Security Camera in use....Although I'm sure that is just their way of saying, DO NOT BREAK IN THE PREMISES,etc...My family owns all of that property out there so I'm sure there would not be a problem ..... ;) But still !

FANTASTIC! That's great your Dad can give the good info on it. There should be some silver coins there. Keep us posted on your finds!

beerbarrel

capt1989

Jan 16, 2009
Arkansas, by way of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Teknetics Gamma 6000, DetectorPro PiratePro, Fisher F-75 LTD2, Berkut-5 (a russian detector) and a good ole original Garrett Propointer that is still going strong.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would love to find an old place like that in my area to detect. Nice picture Erica, thanks for sharing it.

Capt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread