• 67877760519581607727.jpg
    67877760519581607727.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 812

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Welcome alidoral.

what country was this found in?

It looks like the sun and the moon. The curved line below the sun and moon, and below the 4 circles, reminds me of some celestial path.
Perhaps the moon, or the sun takes that path over the time of a year.

The circle reminds me of an old T O map of the world. It is surprising to see cuniform with a T O map. I think T O maps were made much later than cuniform. Over a thousand years later. That is why it could be a fake or is a false artifact. It would be a VERY important artifact it it is a real or true tablet.

Cuniform, I think was used up till about 300BC ?? I am no expert, but the cuniform style looks older than that. The T O maps are newer. TO maps made in 600-1300 AD. I am not sure.

You will need to research that yourself. T O maps and cuniform. What time periods were they used or created.

Attachments

• tomap12thc.jpg
    tomap12thc.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 364
  • 67877760519581607727mkd.jpg
    67877760519581607727mkd.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 371
OP
OP
A

alidoral

Tenderfoot
Sep 27, 2011
this stone founded in 190 cm depth in Iran.
do you know any body have more information about sign and symbol of treasure of Iran?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
alidoral: Desertmoons: Great evaluation. :thumbsup:
Welcome to the forum.

Since Iran was part of the original Sumerian civilization, that stone could be almost anything. From someone's idea of a "joke" all the way up to a stella to the gods. ( I'm not sure of that spelling for "stella". I'm talking about the story rocks placed by the ancient kings / phraroahs etc. ) The first step would be to get the writings interpretted. Get the strick interpretation as well as the "readers'" meanings for the rest of the words. In order to cover yourself, make a good rubbing of the stone to reproduce the writings on a paper, and take it to a university department that specializes in ancient writings and languages and seek their expertise in decyphering the wording. Be very careful at that because of today's idealogical differences in that part of the world. If you can go to a university in Europe or the US for the interpretations, you would be more secure. Good luck to you.

EDIT: I erased my reference to the words Asia, Europe, and Africa. I was looking at Desertmoon's print instead of the photo. DUUUUUUUH !! A brain f---. My apologies.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Do you have a bigger picture? A photograph that is larger? There may be some numbers on it.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've adjusted the lighting and contrast as much as possible and enlarged the pic a little. This stone really looks like a Sumerian or Annunaki illustration. Just as a point of info........the Annunaki (and subsequently, the Sumerians) referred to the Earth as the "seventh planet".

alidoral: What are the dimensions of this stone? The lengths of it's sides. Here's a negative, too.

67877760519581607727mkd.jpg 67877760519581607727mkd-negative.jpg

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Just need a bigger picture, if it is a fake, and was buried, it could still have meaning.

I think I see some numbers here..but will not know unless we get a close up.

Attachments

• 67877760519581607727num.jpg
    67877760519581607727num.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 309

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Good call Desertmoons. I've never heard of that before. Real interesting.

OP
OP
A

alidoral

Tenderfoot
Sep 27, 2011
thanks for all good suggestion

what do these window mean?

Attachments

• DSC00515.JPG
    DSC00515.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 249

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
alidoral said:
this stone founded in 190 cm depth in Iran.
do you know any body have more information about sign and symbol of treasure of Iran?

what time period are u talking, when you say the tablet may be a fake,how long have
these fakes been made
i just cant imagine any one burying,a fake at 6ft
alidoral,what were you digging for?

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
That a good question CW..How long have fakes been made. This tablet makes me wonder about that. Were people making fakes in the 1300s? The 1900s? Pretty interesting. Did signs lead alidoral to dig the tablet?

What lead you to the tablet Adirol? How did you find it? Was there a sign? How did you know that the tablet was buried?

There are a few things that seem odd and keep bothering at me.

The lower left corner is different than the others and looks familiar. Why? The TO map is angled, not vertical, as it normally is. It might be a directional. There may be a 4 up on top and a 9 on left. What are Arabic numerals doing mixed in with cuneiform. That is if they are numbers.

The possible numbers I can not make out, sort of look like 1953..if they are numbers that is.

If a fake would be done after about 600 ad and I might think anywhere from late 1800s to early 1900s.. Does that cunieform look familiar to anyone? I am thinking it is an early form.

It may be a marker made to confuse most people but give directions to the right group. I wonder if British occupied this area. Very interesting.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Desertmoons:
Those are very good questions and points you've just made. As far as the British are concerned, they didn't go messing around too much in Persia (Iran) because the Persians were just too blood thirsty and capable as warriors. The British spent more of their time in India and what is now Pakistan. Pakistan was part of India at one time. Those Persians were feared by every other peoples who knew them because of their fierceness. Persia was the homeland of the Moors who caused all the trials and tribulations of the Crusades. ;D

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
DM well gee,overwhelming is what this tablet is,just from reading some on
the use of cuneiform symbols and languages,of the cultures that used it is
a daunting task to fig out,im going to try and find an expert,to send the
img to and see what he/she says,below is some of the reading ive done,its
not a simple thing,it depends what language the cuneiform symbols represent
i sited just 2,the last link explains pretty well how the symbols are used,same
goes for the first link to,as they say,its all in how you say it,LOL

--------------------------
Akkadian cuneiform
http://lila.sns.it/mnamon/index.php?page=Scrittura&id=39&lang=en
list of Akkadian cuneiform symbols
http://www.alain.be/akkadien.html

Cuneiform script[1] is one of the earliest known forms of written expression. Emerging in Sumer around the 30th century BC, with predecessors reaching into the late 4th millennium (the Uruk IV period), cuneiform writing began as a system of pictographs. In the three millennia the script spanned, the pictorial representations became simplified and more abstract as the number of characters in use also grew gradually smaller, from about 1,000 unique characters in the Early Bronze Age to about 400 unique characters in Late Bronze Age (Hittite cuneiform

Transliteration
Cuneiform has a specific format for transliteration. Because of the script's polyvalence, transliteration requires certain choices of the transliterating scholar, who must decide in the case of each signal which of its several poseable meanings is intended in the original thing. For example, the sign DINGIR in a Hittite text may represent either the Hittite syllable an or may be part of an Akkadian phrase, representing the syllable il, it may be a Sumerogram, representing the original Sumerian meaning, 'god' or the determinative for a deity. In transliteration, a different rendition of the same glyph is chosen depending on its role in the present context.

There are differing conventions for transliterating Sumerian, Akkadian (Babylonian) and Hittite (and Luwian) cuneiform texts. One convention that sees wide use across the different fields is the use of acute and grave accents as an abbreviation for homophone disambiguation. Thus, u is equivalent to u1, the first glyph expressing phonetic u. An acute accent, ú, is equivalent to the second, u2, and a grave accent ù to the third, u3 glyph in the series (while the sequence of numbering is conventional but essentially arbitrary and subject to the history of decipherment). In Sumerian transliteration, a multiplication sign 'x' is used to indicate ligatures. As shown above, signs as such are represented in capital letters, while the specific reading selected in the transliteration is represented in small letters. Thus, capital letters can be used to indicate a so-called Diri compound - a sign sequence that has, in combination, a reading different from the sum of the individual constituent signs (for example, the compound IGI.A - "water" + "eye" - has the reading imhur, meaning "foam"). In a Diri compound, the individual signs are separated with dots in transliteration. Capital letters may also be used to indicate a Sumerogram (for example, KUG.BABBAR - Sumerian for "silver" - being used with the intended Akkadian reading kaspum, "silver"), an Akkadogram, or simply a sign sequence of whose reading the editor is uncertain. Naturally, the "real" reading, if it is clear, will be presented in small letters in the transliteration: IGI.A will be rendered as imhur4.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuneiform_script

Sumerian language
http://history-world.org/sumerian[1].pdf

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
alidoral,im going to try and figure out if your tablet is fake or
an ancient script of some sort,if and when i figure it out,ill post it
more info would be helpful too,like where you dug it and what
else if anything was found at the dig site