Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spent most of the week playing with my new GPI 2500. Fouind about ten bucks in clad around the doors at a local school complex, a couple of die cast cars and no dead cats! Never did find any silver at the highschool smoke hole and got to talking with an oldder guy who was at the back fence of a new assisted living center. He said that when they built the center they graded and hauled about 6 ft of dirt out of the bottom of the old smoke hole to keep the drainage from backing up! No wonder I didn't find the silver. Someone hauled it off by the truck load! He had no idea where they hauled it to. Oh well, it doesn't always pan out sooff to more interesting things next week. JIM

Upvote 0

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Jim, when you're ready to make a little drive-let me know. Just got permission for 8,000 acres of relic hunting. Yes, I said 8,000 acres=about 12 square miles. Sorry to hear about the smoke hole but sometimes that stuff happens. One thing for me today was 3 coins out of one hole that totaled $1.02, 2 mems and a Saca. $1. Also got about $5 in clad, so guess you beat me today. Jeff

J

Joe (Memphis)

Pretty good week, there has GOT to be an inside joke about the cat....

OP
OP
Monty

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kingofhearts, the GPI 2500 is one of Garrett's top of the line detectors.

The cat story is that someone asked what was your strangest find. I found a dead cat and someone (thing) keeps digging him back up every time I bury him. (A Real Pet Semetary, Everything Else topiic).

stoney56, that total was for all week for me not just one day or one place!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread