meet and greets in northeast georgia

I have just arrived for the winter from Washington State. I am in between Evans and Lincolnton. I would be interested in meeting fellow hunters.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

I would also be interested to meet other treasure hunters in the area, maybe start a club or something. I am in Oglethorpe county close to Lexington. I moved here from Missouri 6 months ago. I lived here in the mid 90`s before moving to Missouri, so I am familiar with the Athens area. Let me know. Jeff

I'm the VP of the Stone Mountain Treasure Hunters Lawrenceville, GA

Our next meeting is Tuesday evening, November 25th. Visitors are welcome. Several members typically get together for a late evening meal or just a cup of coffee at a local Waffle House.
We typically meet the last Tuesday of the month. Here is our web site. It has contact information and directions to the meeting site.
http://www.underdirt.com/NEW_SMTH/index_SMTH.html

If your interested, send me a PM or Email for more info.

Just moved to martinez. Was wondering if there is anyone close to where i am that wants to do a little treasure hunting.

I'd be interested as well. Seem like we have enough to set something up.

HH

Hi,
I am kinda new to metal detecting and would like to meet up with folks that have experience and learn more. I am located in McDonough, Ga (Ola area)

yennor2000 said:
Hi,
I am kinda new to metal detecting and would like to meet up with folks that have experience and learn more. I am located in McDonough, Ga (Ola area)

Welcome to the forums Yennor2000. Had any luck down McDonough way?

Stan,
Marietta

Hi Stan,
Thanks for the welcome. Not too much luck yet just getting started and am fairly new to the Hobby. How about up your way?
Ronney

I'm in Gainesville.
Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back