Meet in Cuenca?

Alaskan Adventurer

Dec 20, 2009
Ecuador
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Star. I pmed you. I believe there are no other frequent posters on Tnet besides myself that is in Ecuador.

I live in Vilcabamba which is about a 5 hour busride South of Cuenca and am stuck here for a few more weeks. If you can make it down, we can meet up though. Vilcabamba has a high percentage of expats that live here from all over the world, including people from the UK. My partner is from England and I can introduce you to him if you make it this way. Vilc is a must see location if you are moving to Ecuador.

Cheers!
Jason

OP
OP
starsplitter

starsplitter

Jan 20, 2007
Heard much of Vilcabamba. We plan on visiting when we head to Loja, but not this trip. Seems like a good base for prospecting. Anyways... we may not be able to meet up until summer 2012. Best of luck in the meantime! Let's stay in touch.

OP
OP
starsplitter

starsplitter

Jan 20, 2007
Will try to get to Loja, if you're in the mood for a bus ride at that time. Not for sure, but want to give it a try. Keep an eye out for a message.

Alaskan Adventurer

Dec 20, 2009
Ecuador
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
starsplitter said:
Will try to get to Loja, if you're in the mood for a bus ride at that time. Not for sure, but want to give it a try. Keep an eye out for a message.

Why would you head to Loja and not to Vilcabamba? Loja is a smaller, less attractive Cuenca while Vilca is the main reason to be down here.

OP
OP
starsplitter

starsplitter

Jan 20, 2007
Alaskan... just exploring options for a home. We've heard nothing particularly negative about Loja.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions