142.2 KB · Views: 418
Upvote 0
was you detecting in the godfathers garden :D

Hi Rob :hello:

is this of the grass again :dontknow: I like the crotal bell :thumbsup:

Silver Searcher said:

Started off on the grass, very slow. I moved on to a potato field where the farmer had removed a strip around the edge. He had done this to get his irrigation pipe work in. This area throws up a lot of these flint scrapers, I found a flint axe there a couple of years ago.

Attachments

• Axe 001.jpg
    Axe 001.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 406
robfinds said:
Silver Searcher said:

Started off on the grass, very slow. I moved on to a potato field where the farmer had removed a strip around the edge. He had done this to get his irrigation pipe work in. This area throws up a lot of these flint scrapers, I found a flint axe there a couple of years ago.
:o :o you are a bit of a dark horse Rob :D show us some more of your hidden treasure :D

robfinds said:
shaun7 said:
was you detecting in the godfathers garden :D
i found it on my pillow Shaun, what does it mean ?.

:laughing7: i was going to ask what it was, but after five minutes of looking i got the right angle on it!

have you upset someone?

Silver Searcher said:
robfinds said:
Silver Searcher said:

:o :o you are a bit of a dark horse Rob :D show us some more of your hidden treasure :D
But then it wouldn't be hidden Mr Searcher :icon_pirat:

robfinds said:
Silver Searcher said:
robfinds said:
Silver Searcher said:

But then it wouldn't be hidden Mr Searcher :icon_pirat:
:wink:

I think the top tombac button is pretty cool, not had that type yet :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back