Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've recently moved...and have completely hoed out my processions. I'm beginning to wonder what I was thinking buying all this stuff. I would take anything that met two criteria: 1. Cheap or Free 2. Old or Unique

What was I thinking??

Anyways...I've held my garage sale for the past two Saturdays....and it's almost gone. I'm taking a load of clothes and household goods to Goodwill today..and the older more valuable things I'm taking to an auction.

Attachments

• sale.JPG
    sale.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 690
  • sale2.JPG
    sale2.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 682
  • sale3.JPG
    sale3.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 670
  • sale4.JPG
    sale4.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 664

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMG I woulda had a field day at your yard sale.. dang it...nice golden oldies... :thumbsup:

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
It looks like a yard sale collectors dream of stumbling upon !! I hope you did very well Lisa > these are wonderful looking primitive items. Blessings in abundance your way , Margie

mlw67

Bronze Member
Apr 27, 2006
Portland, OR
DANGIT !!! >:(

I knew that there was one more sale I was supposed to go to yesterday! :wink:

I'm hoping your sale is a continued success and I hope you are just fabulous. :-*

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
That's the nicest prettiest yardsale I ever saw! and shade, too!

Last time I tried to have one temp got over a hundred and I was giving away free beer to get people to stop and get out of air conditioned cars when they drove by.

It wasn't til later that evening someone told me I shouldn't give beer to high school kids! ;D
(There's not a shred of truth in that, is there?)

Hope you make a fortune!

Best
rmptr

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I openly weep for you :'( :wink:

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Ok....did you steal half my storage shed? Your sale looks alot like mine,which is what I did all day yesterday...too funny.....on the serious side tho...I really neeeed that rug with the fog on it and the red enamel table.....tell me how much.......

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Dang....I also need that rug under the table...the pile of suitcases and green trunk and those old roller skates......Maybe we just need to organize a Tnet Swap meet and Treasure flea market.....

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Dang Gypsy...why don't you just come right out and say it: "Dang, I needed all those goodies"

Actually Just Mona, that woould have been worth a long drive if you'd just provided a "head Up"!

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
What a great bunch of "stuff", you must have had tons of people stop! I'll take the wash boards, the old roller skates, and the trunk, and.........Oooops better quit now, the Hubby would have a fit if I brought it all home! :D

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
you got a fiddle or guitar in there somewhere?

Did you sell the white ice skates? I need them if you wish to sell them to me

you know there is a for sale section on here :tongue3:

OP
OP
Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Bridge....ice skates? I had them coming out of my ears. We had a pond to ice skate on and quite a collection.

Sorry though....I took everything that was left over to the auction. It's gone. :-\

OP
OP
Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
packerbacker said:
So, what did you do this weekend Mona, go to a few garage sales? ;D

That's so funny, Kiteman. :-\ :wink:

Actually I haven't garage saled in about 5 years. My lust for worthless junk is satisfied now by digging it out of the ground. :D Can I interest you in a 100 year old horseshoe.....slightly used? 8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread