MEMBER RATINGS

Charter /Moderator ???

i was going to say gold without paying for the charter member

TNet Member Levels.JPG

diamond member it will take long time to get that

The distance between the gold member and the diamond member is a little greater than 'the distance between the cup and the lip'. Consider...no one is yet a diamond member; and IMO only one member is even on track to become one within the next few years.
Don...

Last edited:
I think Jeff in PA has the most Posts.
I suspect that there are a few TNET Members that smoke the WACKY TOBACKY.
They are the "Highest"

Jeff is very close to the most senior (longevity) members here. He's become the wise man of TNet, his wisdom begets great moderation activities. He's older than type set printing.

yeah but he does nothing else ( he wears adult diapers)

awwwww, already?

i see all these member ratings ? whats the highest ?

Come on now guy.... Which rating are you looking for? Find something super great and post it to the world. You'll soon get a new rating. Sooooo.... which end of the scale are you referring too?

Jeff, you can stay up a little later. Make sure you let the cat in before nap time.

I suspect that there are a few TNET Members that smoke the WACKY TOBACKY.
They are the "Highest"

I suppose all of Colorado is pretty high and most of California too.

Or is that all of CA and most of CO? I always get those two confused.

There's gold in them there hills though.

yeah but he does nothing else ( he wears adult diapers)
Sounds like your speaking from experience.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The thing about member rating is it is determined by post count. Some members, like me, like to feed their ego by adding posts that may not be relevant to the discussion at hand.

Like this friend of mine who's mom is blind. When somebody new comes to visit and they find out she is blind, they start talking louder like she is deaf. She ain't. She just slowly keeps turning up the volume on the radio to see how loud she can get them to yell. She thinks its funny as heck as you can tell by the crap eating grin on her face

Can blind people tell when the are smiling? I suppose they can.

What were we talking about? O.k., good day Sir.

jeff has fingers and thumbs like tablespoons,I myself have been rated certfiable in several states

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back