OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
but that doesn't translate into verifiable evidence or reality. Its just their thoughts that are involved...

Neither does evidence from people who line their pockets from the very thing they back up and support.:sign10:Can you say gullible?There you go I knew you could.

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red, the fact you are still posting on T-net, but Pippinwhitepaws was banned for life makes me shake my head!

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
What about Fluoridation,I guess Skull and Crossbones on the label of Sodium Fluoride means it's ok huh?

WT, you can also die from drinking too much water but it is also an essential part of our health. It is all about taking things in context. In this case, appropriate levels that our bodies need versus levels that can be harmful.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least Pippin was a paying member, WHY AREN'T YOU?

Paying member? Did you actually pay for yours? Would I be able to go on a specific thread and find a donation for either of you?

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
WT, you can also die from drinking too much water but it is also an essential part of our health. It is all about taking things in context. In this case, appropriate levels that our bodies need versus levels that can be harmful.

Your mistake jb is that you die from drinking to much water for a completely different reason other than chemical.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't disagree but you did not prove me wrong. My point is still valid.

Common sense proved you wrong.What happens when you try to force a gallon of water into a small baggie.The cells in your body would do the same as the baggie would do.Ruptured cells and poisoning are two completely different things.You point is so invalid that I wont even go there

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are you trying to imply here Dave? You ask if I paid for my own membership? What is the point you are trying to make?
Paying member? Did you actually pay for yours? Would I be able to go on a specific thread and find a donation for either of you?

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
That CDC site has some contradictions on it, it says they reccomend reducing the mercury in the preservative. Another link on that same page says it causes both positive and negative neurological issues..So which is it, safe or unsafe ?
Personally I don't get flu shots or any other kind of preventive meds, not because I'm scared of them, but rather I like to let nature do its own thing, its called survival of the fittest, if its my time, ok that's good.
About the only thing that concerns me is growing the flu vaccine in a chicken egg..almost seems like asking for trouble, due to mutations and resistances building up or going down against avian flu.

Mike

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Common sense proved you wrong.What happens when you try to force a gallon of water into a small baggie.The cells in your body would do the same as the baggie would do.Ruptured cells and poisoning are two completely different things.You point is so invalid that I wont even go there

If you consume a small amount of water over 1 week, will you be harmed? No.

Now substitute water with fluoride.

If you consume a large amount of water in 1 hour, will you be harmed? Yes.

Now substitute water with fluoride.

Same exact result.

Still don't see my point? Ok, what happens if you dont have ANY water intake? What if you dont have any fluoride intake? In both cases, there are harmful effects.

Both are harmful or harmless in the proper dosages and quantities over the proper amount of time. My point stands.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The difference is ben,water isnt poisonous,fluoride is.It also builds up in your body.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread