Mercury is good for children and other insanely stupid health lies

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
I not only stepped up to the plate, I knocked it out of the park Red... I doubt that you read a single word from the scientific sources I posted, you just got all lathered up that someone dared stand up to your propaganda. I'm not going anywhere Red. I'm a paying member of this treasure hunting site...
Treasure hunting ? You discuss that once in awhile ?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I not only stepped up to the plate, I knocked it out of the park Red... I doubt that you read a single word from the scientific sources I posted, you just got all lathered up that someone dared stand up to your propaganda. I'm not going anywhere Red. I'm a paying member of this treasure hunting site...

At least Pippin was a paying member, WHY AREN'T YOU?

Paying member? Did you actually pay for yours? Would I be able to go on a specific thread and find a donation for either of you?

What are you trying to imply here Dave? You ask if I paid for my own membership? What is the point you are trying to make?

Here, so that you might remember what you said 2 minutes ago. What was it you were trying to say to Red? What are you implying? What is your point?

Are you trying to imply a hierarchy? An implied importance in some monetary way?

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Red, the fact you are still posting on T-net, but Pippinwhitepaws was banned for life makes me shake my head!
Now THAT is funny... Have you even bothered to look into WHY pippin was banned or are you simply choosing sides regardless of the facts as usual ? UncleMatt you and jerseyben are CONSTANTLY attacking Red on nearly every thread he starts when all I have ever seen him do is post links to someone elses article. You do the same to me and nearly everyone else who used to frequent the old Second Amendment forum. You 2 also constantly complain that threads are "political" while at the same time, posting political comments yourselves. With all due respect it is my opinion that both of you have personal vendettas against some of us for whatever reason and it's so blatantly obvious I can only hope you'll be joining pippin very soon. Say hello to Native Floridian while you're there... This place is supposed to be fun. Your kind are sucking all the fun out of it with this crap. I am NOT alone in these feelings. Have a good day.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you trying to imply a hierarchy? An implied importance in some monetary way?

Yup matt has dreams about being one of the New world Order elite(on a much smaller scale):laughing7:

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
I just hope this entire thread is allowed to stay, intact, and with all comments and not "cleaned up" and swept under the rug. The personal attacks by UncleMatt & jerseyben need to be addressed once & for all. Enough is enough.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I just hope this entire thread is allowed to stay, intact, and with all comments and not "cleaned up" and swept under the rug. The personal attacks by UncleMatt & jerseyben need to be addressed once & for all. Enough is enough.

Please point out 1 personal attack on this thread posted by me.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Please point out 1 personal attack on this thread posted by me.
Ben it's not only about "this thread" it's a pattern with the 2 of you. One attacks & the other one "likes" it. It is a constant scenario and can not be denied. Some of those instances have been deleted by mods in the interest of keeping the peace but that dosn't excuse the behavior. I am NOT here to argue with you so please do not respond to me any more.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ben it's not only about "this thread" it's a pattern with the 2 of you. One attacks & the other one "likes" it. It is a constant scenario and can not be denied. Some of those instances have been deleted by mods in the interest of keeping the peace but that dosn't excuse the behavior. I am NOT here to argue with you so please do not respond to me any more.

Please put each other on ignore...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

AGREED!!!

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Please put each other on ignore... American by birth, Patriot by choice. I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
Sorry TH. I have decided to go over your head on this one like "they" are fond of doing. I am sick and tired of certain members thinking they have a "get out of jail free" card. I hope you understand. Hopefully this time doing what is recommended in the rules will not result in ME getting a time out but if it does so be it. I have had ENOUGH. I come here to have fun, not to listen to grown men whining about every thread they don't like and intentionally picking fights with people. Ignoring them will surely not make them stop doing it. It only serves to make them think it's acceptable behavior.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Any time members violate the rules admins may delete the posts, it is called "cleaning the thread."

Nothing is being swept under any rug, all comments are still there in order visible to admins and mods, but not to general members..

Let mods handle the moderation of the threads and stop sniping at each other...

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Last edited:

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Fair enough and I do try my best to play by the rules. But... if you remember correctly the last time I did that was when I reported pippinwhitepaws for his behavior and it got ME a time out. I hope you understand that makes me a little gun shy as far as "doing the right thing"....

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'd be concerned where the "first shot" at other members keeps coming from.

Not that the return fire is acceptable, but in order to "return" fire, you have to be fired upon first.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fair enough and I do try my best to play by the rules. But... if you remember correctly the last time I did that was when I reported pippinwhitepaws for his behavior and it got ME a time out. I hope you understand that makes me a little gun shy as far as "doing the right thing"....

When both break rules admins may give both a timeout. One member attacking a member does not justify tge other attacking back and breaking the rules...

The constant snipping back and forth has gotten old so it is best to stop and be careful...

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Vaccinate your kids people! And if you are elderly, get a flu shot every year!

Bull!!!!!! I have NEVER nor will I ever get one... Personally I am NOT going to follow the herd. I also haven't taken antibiotics every time I get a cold or some other ailment. Its natural to get "sick" at times and the more antibiotics you take the weaker your bodies immune system becomes. I'm also 60 and rarely get sick and when I do unless I'm on "deaths bed" I'm not taking pills and man-made antibiotics. And the flu shot is out... I wouldn't recommend any elderly person get a flu shot... period. You can believe all the bs that's printed and aired and stand in line with the sheep if you want... in fact take mine and double up.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Bull!!!!!! I have NEVER nor will I ever get one... Personally I am NOT going to follow the herd. I also haven't taken antibiotics every time I get a cold or some other ailment. Its natural to get "sick" at times and the more antibiotics you take the weaker your bodies immune system becomes. I'm also 60 and rarely get sick and when I do unless I'm on "deaths bed" I'm not taking pills and man-made antibiotics. And the flu shot is out... I wouldn't recommend any elderly person get a flu shot... period. You can believe all the bs that's printed and aired and stand in line with the sheep if you want... in fact take mine and double up.

Well I'll be..finally somebody that sees things the way I do!
Exposure to germs and bacteria is the best way to stay healthy!! I barely ever get sick, have a bad cold ATM, but that's about all I ever get, used to get sick a lot when I was much younger, from trying to keep clean and sterile all the time, bleh I'll take all the germs I can get, let's me know I have a strong immune system.

Mike

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red, the fact you are still posting on T-net, but Pippinwhitepaws was banned for life makes me shake my head!

That's easy to understand.... he was a nut. Up was down, left was right, black was white, right was wrong... it didn't matter to him and he'd support or encourage ANY OTHER NUT who thought like him and constantly argue. Like TH said just hit ignore in settings on someone you don't like or simpler yet.... just mentally ignore any comment you don't like by them. In my opinion Pippin was mentally ill and I feel sorry for him.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
That's easy to understand.... he was a nut. Up was down, left was right, black was white, right was wrong... it didn't matter to him and he'd support or encourage ANY OTHER NUT who thought like him and constantly argue. Like TH said just hit ignore in settings on someone you don't like or simpler yet.... just mentally ignore any comment you don't like by them. In my opinion Pippin was mentally ill and I feel sorry for him.

It is highly inappropriate to speak such things about someone who is not available to defend themselves. I would kindly ask that you refrain from publicly attacking my good friend Donald in any way.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pippin was banned by admins after multiple warnings, cursing out admin in email and personal attacks and insults against my wife...

End the discussions on pippin..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread