Met the barber last night!

ArmyJoe

Apr 30, 2014
S. Korea
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have stumbled across a site that has given up several V nickels, barber dimes, Indian head pennies, and even a seated dime. What's odd is that the site has yet to give up a silver Rosie, or Washington quarter. It's loaded with clad and is open to the public.

I decided to hit the place last night and work a few areas very slow. I'm glad I did as patience paid off with my first shield nickel (1877) followed by a Mercury dime. Things slowed way down as I hit pull tab city for about an hour. I got a great quarter signal about 4 inches down but it gave me a scratchy tone when I changed Angles only to settle back down. I decided to dig it and met my first Barber Quarter a 1903 O in nice shape! Can't wait to get back to the site and slow roll the entire area! So happy with the finds I've pulled so far! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1444577829.060349.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1444577864.044435.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1444577883.511803.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1444577900.911074.jpg

Upvote 7
Let's hope it's a site that keeps on giving! WTG! 😁

WTG AJ. Congrats on the barber Q and the other finds. Looks like you are hunting a site that has more treasure awaiting your rescue.

Good going on the silvers....slow and overlap and you'd be surprised what's still hiding there.

Regards + HH

Bill

HEY ARMYJOE NICE QUARTER FIND ...

Nice Barber quarter and congrats on knocking one off the bucket list with the shield nickel. I've found a number of them and they're all really toasted.

nice digs Joe silver and a shield nickel awesome let me know when you get back into town it may be time for a little Safari competition on the line a sixpack of cold ones

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back