austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Terry, that was amazing. I bet if that was you, you would go into the nearest town, rent detectors out to civilians and truck them out there to treasure hunt for the hour, day or week. Lunch(MRE's) and water provided, bring your own toilet paper.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What was this, a bad training film? You have one guy moving forward looking for I guess anti-personal mines with the rest of the team flanking him :icon_scratch: Are those other guys wearing magic shoes:dontknow: Look 5:40 in and when the soldier with the metal detector exists the building he uses his weapon as a crutch, sticking the barrel in the sand.

Did they have any good find, like coins, or rings :tongue3:

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Terry, Awsome vid. Brought back some memories.I always worried more about the mines and IED's than anything else.

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow Terry, Awsome vid. Brought back some memories.I always worried more about the mines and IED's than anything else.

Thank you for your service Brother! US Army 1973-'76 1/41 FA 56th FAB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions