12.5 KB · Views: 1,396
OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HIO mi bud Dju: just for you, check the Mexican mining dept for the evaluaton of the mine. As you know, until a signed legal check is in yer hot sweaty hands --------- sniff.

This will be my financing to finish Tayopa, if it goes through. if not, then I will get State and Federal aid to work it. They have programs to aid the small miner.

Tropical Tramp

Attachments

• Title to the Escondida valid to 2052©.jpg
    Title to the Escondida valid to 2052©.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,359
  • Data©.jpg
    Data©.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,359
  • .jpgfax©.jpg
    .jpgfax©.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1,358

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
wow man!!! Good for you. I'm happy for you. Plus, gold prices are going through the roof, so that'll be nice. Silver is at a good rate too, as is copper. Couldn't be a better time for something like this.

This is great. Very exciting ;D

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
l deeply thank you Djui, but no celebration with Plum Sakii just yet sigh as you well know, still are many many bridges to cross. BUT, it IS possiblly a great start.

This just proves that many excellent mines and oportunities are still available if one looks with a candle burning before your favorite Saint or Garu.

Not much to look at right now, just a hole in the hill. There was 200 tons stockpiled outsidf but someone hi-graded it. Wasn't mine anyway. sniffff

Tropical Tramp

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Super Duper Job.

It looks to me like you hit the proverbial "copper mine" Congratulations. It could not have happened to a better person. You deserve it. Please keep us updated on how it works out. My hat is off to you.

We are very happy for you.

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you gentlemen, of course it will have to go for an "option" to buy, then they will have to check it out thoroughly, then --- sheesh, would need years to go into production of any sort, mean while???.sigh time flies again

But am I complaining?? no way hehehe. Thanks again.

The reason that I posted it, was to show that there is still an excellent chance for each of you Remember the big boys don't find them, YOU do! Go get em.

Tropical Tramp

P.S Want to see the state Engr's assay report?.

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
There's hope for me after all!!!

Yeah, it'll be a bit of a long road, but you'll be quite the happy man the day you "break ground". Just imagine what it's gonna be like busting into that Tayopia mine someday.. :o :o :o

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning DJUI, Prob the same as when you enter one of the Peralta mines or the Dutchman's. hehe

Incidentally, I have been posting the basic data on the search for Tayopa in the History Hunters site. While TN is a fun and semi-serious talk site, and I will not leave them, the Histoy Hunter site is a bit more professional in their approach on my data, which is exactly what I need now. If I can convince them, then my data is correct, and I can go from there. Your usual acidic comments would be appreciated hehehehe.

http://www.historyhuntersinternational.org

Tropical Tramp

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You're right about that!

I'll check out the site. Don't think I've been there yet. Maybe I'll just lurk there and try to learn some more :)

OldBillinUT

Feb 7, 2004
TT
That looks alright ! Looks like you are getting hooked up to lease it out perhaps ?

In one of your posts in another subject you had mentioned being a member of the Explorers Club right ? I have in my files somewhere a booklet about Spanish markings that was written by another
club member, his name I do not recall at the moment. I wanted to ask you if you had seen that one and if the club maintains a library of the works produced by members. I will look for that publication it has been some time since I have had it out so I am kinda foggy on the details. I got into mapping then and it was filed and forgotten till today.

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=OldBillinUT That looks alright ! Looks like you are getting hooked up to lease it out perhaps ?
In one of your posts in another subject you had mentioned being a member of the Explorers Club right ?
That is correct.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have in my files somewhere a booklet about Spanish markings that was written by another
club member, his name I do not recall at the moment. I wanted to ask you if you had seen that one and if the club maintains a library of the works produced by members.
Yes they do have, it is in NYC.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go to www.explorers.org contact the admin for information.

Let me know if you have problems.

Tropical Tramp

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions