Mid 20s, cold, went out anyway

renegade_7

Jun 10, 2004
Missouri
Mid 20's, cold, went out anyway

Has been cold here in Mo. for the past week. The ground is now frozen again, and the evening forcasts the next few nights to be zero to 5 above. No relief until mid week, maybe. With that in mind, I decided to hit the gravel playground area with my old BH, my back up to my Spectrum, in hopes of some non frozen areas. I only found near a dollar in clad and a broken piece of costume jewelry. Got it out of my system though. Now I know how many of you must feel. HH

Upvote 0

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Mid 20's, cold, went out anyway

Yeah, I hear you! It's been cold here all week, the ground is frozen solid, and it's snowing again tonight! But it gives me plenty of research time, and I have a few potentially good spots to hunt come spring, and my new Garrett Ace250! Good luck, and I wish you warmer weather!

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma

Ground somewhat froze here in Okla. also. Understand that it freezes 1/16" for everyday below 32.

The Pete

Jan 14, 2005

La Crosse Wi. So cold here, There is one site I hit every few days, got about 14 coins out of it. They dated from 1924 back to 1862. I hammer my digger in, also use a shovel, but last time there it was too hard. Have to wait for it to warm up again.

R

rixdfx

renegade....what part of mo are u from?????

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread