Might as well sell my detectors....

GaCracker

Feb 13, 2005

Attachments

• steam mill-2.jpg
    steam mill-2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 525
Upvote 0
That is certainly one fine day of detecting!!!

Congrats! Don't see those come out of the ground every day, and especially all in one day!!!

Extreme!! I can see how that would be hard to beat unless you read an old thread by Nick1878. HE had a big cache of double eagles & silver. Your post make ME proud. What a find. We all tend to fabricate statements about just giving up the hobby after something like this. Now let me tell you about the tewlve step recovery program. It goes like this. Yada, Yada, Yada!
Spotz

:o :o great coins you had an awesome day....if you really do not think you can top it, let me know and I will email you my address so you can ship the detectotors ::)

and when I have a day like you I will pass em on promise ::) ::::whistling, with crossed fingers:::::

hh Vrent

Nice coins, there is a chance of a gold one in the location if they were so careless with the halves.

You don't need to quit, just graduate to cache hunter. ;D Congrats on a great find.

Holy crap! With luck like that in them, I might just take you up on the offer to buy those detectors. Is the site you found them at for sale too? ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back