might have some good days ahead

bcs123

Aug 15, 2006
missouri
Detector(s) used
mxt
finally got out today after almost 2 months of going stir crazy. i didn't have very long about an hour so i went to my family property where we have an old homestead (just the foundation stones now) out in our hay field. dad just happened to cut the hay down around the area yesterday so it was smooth techin. found the normal trash and just as i was starting back to the truck i get a good hit and i find a pressed penny about 1/2 an inch under the dirt. now Ive found these out here before and they all have had the preamble to the US Constitution on them so i wasn't really thinking much about 2 feet away i find another and then about 5 feet from that i found another so that's 3 pressed penny's in a matter of 7 feet. the only other thing i had found in that hour was a button with no visible markings. so I get them home and start cleaning them off and what do i see. all 3 are the same but not the preamble. they all have the lord's prayer, so im thinking its a sign of good things to come. heres a pic of one i found online as my camera isn't working again. so after a very long and painful dry spell of not detecting im happy with my finds for the hour. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• PP.jpg
    PP.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 375
Upvote 0

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Next to gold, smashed pennys are my favorite thing to find. Great start to a collection.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions