Silver_Sn1per

May 14, 2012
Eastern Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX3030, Etrac, Safari, AT-Pro, Whites Blue & Grey
(American History Metal Detecting)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Product turnaround time has been pushed to three weeks. Keep in mind that there is only one man behind the sewing machine.

Viddy

Aug 16, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One man behind the machine?... and putting out those great covers?... that guy deserves a medal!
Keep up the good work!
God bless the troops, the vets, and the good old USA!
Without those, we wouldn't be chatting here and enjoying our metal detecting hobby.
Gotta love it!
...Viddy

Virgile in Okla

Jan 7, 2008
How do you go about ordering, and how much, and do you take money orders, thanks Virgile in Oklahoma. PS. need your address

OP
OP
Silver_Sn1per

Silver_Sn1per

May 14, 2012
Eastern Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
How do we pay, money order OK< or someway else, need your address for payment, thanks Virgile in Oklahoma.

Please go to our website and fill out an order form. Thank you

OP
OP
Silver_Sn1per

Silver_Sn1per

May 14, 2012
Eastern Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The Milspec Package Deal is back! "And it's here to stay!"

OP
OP
Silver_Sn1per

Silver_Sn1per

May 14, 2012
Eastern Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
"Due to overwhelming interest and support from the metal detecting community we are getting hammered with orders." While this is highly appreciated we will not sacrifice quality for speed in making our products. So when the smoke clears its this simple, we are ****ing swamped, so please be patient. And again thank you for your support. If you have not received you order by the third week please contact K-51 at [email protected]*

OP
OP
Silver_Sn1per

Silver_Sn1per

May 14, 2012
Eastern Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
CTX3030 Headset Module Cover NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE!

- 1000D Cordura pouch body
- Mil-Spec std. Velcro
-The Pouch also has an Integral Elastic Head Phone Cable Keeper on the side to tame wild cables.

Accessories - Metal Detector Accessories 

Fire Fighter 43

Tenderfoot
Apr 1, 2009
Wisconsin SE
Detector(s) used
Deus II, Equinox 800 & Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Milspec products are by far the best pouches and holders out there. I've been detecting for 36 years and have not found or used anything better. The belt is a must have if you are using the Milspec accessories everything stays right where you put it. Thanks for such a high quality product.

OP
OP
Silver_Sn1per

Silver_Sn1per

May 14, 2012
Eastern Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Milspec products are by far the best pouches and holders out there. I've been detecting for 36 years and have not found or used anything better. The belt is a must have if you are using the Milspec accessories everything stays right where you put it. Thanks for such a high quality product.

Thank you for the honest review. Hopefully over the course of winter we can build up a stock so our shipping isn't so slow.

nhagan

Jul 27, 2010
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
With the package deal would it be possible to substitute the pro-pointer FROG which you sell for $15 with the minelab battery pouch g1 which also sells for $15? If so I think I may be interested in the package deal (I just have no use for a pointer sheath, as I dont have a pointer). Then again if you offered some sort of cover for the sunray probe that would make this a no-brainer for me (as I dont really see a need for my hunting habits to have a battery in a sheath). If you have a probe cover in the works I may hold off... I can picture you guys coming up with a killer cover for the probe should be a fairly simplistic pattern and I am sure others with etrac+sunray probe would be very interested in this as well (as the probe switch gets quite a bit of use in the field and tends to pickup quite a bit of dirt).

Neil

OP
OP
Silver_Sn1per

Silver_Sn1per

May 14, 2012
Eastern Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
With the package deal would it be possible to substitute the pro-pointer FROG which you sell for $15 with the minelab battery pouch g1 which also sells for $15? If so I think I may be interested in the package deal (I just have no use for a pointer sheath, as I dont have a pointer). Then again if you offered some sort of cover for the sunray probe that would make this a no-brainer for me (as I dont really see a need for my hunting habits to have a battery in a sheath). If you have a probe cover in the works I may hold off... I can picture you guys coming up with a killer cover for the probe should be a fairly simplistic pattern and I am sure others with etrac+sunray probe would be very interested in this as well (as the probe switch gets quite a bit of use in the field and tends to pickup quite a bit of dirt).

Neil

We will honor the substitution.

DigaDiga

Nov 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Due to overwhelming interest and support from the metal detecting community we are getting hammered with orders." While this is highly appreciated we will not sacrifice quality for speed in making our products. So when the smoke clears its this simple, we are ****ing swamped, so please be patient. And again thank you for your support. If you have not received you order by the third week please contact K-51 at [email protected]*

Will one of you guys P.M. me please. I need to get ahold of you about my order. Thanks

Oct 19, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to thank Milspec for making an amazing cover for the CTX 3030, i recieved my cover and visor in BLACK! the quality is outstanding, finally i don't have to worry about scratching the screen, if you have a CTX 3030 and have not ordered your cover, you are making your detector sad! it just does not feel cool like the other kids, and may not find the loot in spite of your cheap nature and lack of scratch/stab protection gear! do your self a favor people of the CTX and get one! :metaldetector::2barsgold::coffee2::3barsgold::coinbag::skullflag::gold-watch::goldbar::key::treasurechest::diamond-ring:

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Boxes on sticks, that go beep
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
MilSpec, don't forget the DFX peeps...though this machine is giving way to another, there are thousands(?) of them out here that will continue to be used for a loooong time!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread