ClayDigger

May 12, 2010
Germantown, TN
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, XP Deus, Garret ProPointer, DetectorPro UniProbe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don,
Let me know when you have the new Minelab CTX 3030 covers available.
Thanks,
Claydigger

Viddy

Aug 16, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just my AT Pro cover today and it's impressive!
Great materials, great craftsmanship, and fits like a glove!
This will definately protect my screen and housing from scratches.
Anyone thinking about getting one? it's well worth the money to protect your investment.

Here's a few pictures of the cover on my AT Pro, and with my E-Trac's matching cover I picked up for it last year, in the same digital camo...

...and don't mind the accessories in the background :-)

Thanks!

Attachments

• AT Pro Cover 1.JPG
    AT Pro Cover 1.JPG
    216.6 KB · Views: 227
  • AT Pro Cover 2.JPG
    AT Pro Cover 2.JPG
    284 KB · Views: 540
  • AT Pro & Etrac Covers.JPG
    AT Pro & Etrac Covers.JPG
    289.6 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
OP
OP
Silver_Sn1per

Silver_Sn1per

May 14, 2012
Eastern Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX3030, Etrac, Safari, AT-Pro, Whites Blue & Grey
(American History Metal Detecting)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
2012-05-23_13-23-47_6022.jpg

2012-05-23_13-24-29_4222.jpg

OP
OP
Silver_Sn1per

Silver_Sn1per

May 14, 2012
Eastern Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
ctx 3030 covers now available!

OP
OP
Silver_Sn1per

Silver_Sn1per

May 14, 2012
Eastern Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Due to the awesome responses we have had on our package deal we have decided to extend the deal for another 24 hours! A package deal contains one cover of your choice, a booty bag, Lesche sheath, and a utility belt for only 85.00 shipped! Keep in mind that if you were to order each of these items separately you would be paying 130.00!

See our products at Milspec Accessories  - Home

saftgeek

Mar 2, 2007
Jefferson City, MO
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, CTX, GPX 4500, and another Nox 800 for my friends...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ordered and paid via Paypal on June 9. No reply to last PM. Please let me know the status of my Etrac cover and belt.

Saftgeek

OP
OP
Silver_Sn1per

Silver_Sn1per

May 14, 2012
Eastern Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ordered and paid via Paypal on June 9. No reply to last PM. Please let me know the status of my Etrac cover and belt.

Saftgeek

You were pmed the info twice. Due to your order change in mid production, shipping was pushed back a few days. Your order WILL SHIP TOMORROW MORNING, your order is not the only one we are working on. We are sorry we can't hand stitch 100 covers a day, please be patient. If you would like to purchase a Chinese made mass produced cover that might last you a month, then I'm sure you can have one overnighted to you. We have NEVER had a complaint in regards to our products.

Thank You,
A-32

saftgeek

Mar 2, 2007
Jefferson City, MO
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Relax and take a breath... The last PM you sent me said the following, "On the way." Five days later it still hadn't arrived. Seems reasonable to me I may be concerned. Don't apologize for not making junk. I'm looking forward to getting the belt, cover, sheath and finds bag. If they look as good as the pictures you are going to be very busy for a long time.

Saftgeek

BigBeefy

Jan 19, 2010
Knoxvegas, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Milspec Accessories said:
You were pmed the info twice. Due to your order change in mid production, shipping was pushed back a few days. Your order WILL SHIP TOMORROW MORNING, your order is not the only one we are working on. We are sorry we can't hand stitch 100 covers a day, please be patient. If you would like to purchase a Chinese made mass produced cover that might last you a month, then I'm sure you can have one overnighted to you. We have NEVER had a complaint in regards to our products.

Thank You,
A-32

Wow, this is not the way I would expect someone to talk to their customers.
Great product or not, customer service is also important.
I'm afraid to place my order now.

A/CMan

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks great on the Atpro, thumbs up!!!!!!!!

jharhed

Jan 5, 2008
Marrero LA
Detector(s) used
DFX, MX5, M6, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet looking gear!!

saftgeek

Mar 2, 2007
Jefferson City, MO
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got my stuff in the mail today. Quality is beyond my expectations. Really good stuff well worth the money. Thanks for making them in AMERICA.

Saftgeek-

Viddy

Aug 16, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here's a pic of the AT Pro cover on my detector on the beach.... I had visions of Normandy when I stormed the beach for the first time looking for coins, jewelery and gold!

BigBeefy... these guys are military guys and it's all about getting the job done... and their gear will exceed expectations. I got one of the first AT Pro covers and was stoked when I got it and checked it out really good.

BigBeefy

Jan 19, 2010
Knoxvegas, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Viddy said:
Here's a pic of the AT Pro cover on my detector on the beach.... I had visions of Normandy when I stormed the beach for the first time looking for coins, jewelery and gold!

BigBeefy... these guys are military guys and it's all about getting the job done... and their gear will exceed expectations. I got one of the first AT Pro covers and was stoked when I got it and checked it out really good.

I spent many years in the Marines. A couple of my buddies now own their own businesses too. They are not rude to anyone.
Military or not, don't belittle your customers. They need their customers more than the customers need them.

LCrebel

Jun 27, 2011
Will we see any F75 covers in the near future? I'm thinking the 705 cover might come close to working on the f75?

KILO-51

Jul 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are Glad you like your new kit, may it serve your endeavors well. Stay tuned for some new and innovative items coming in the next few weeks...

51 OUT

Got my stuff in the mail today. Quality is beyond my expectations. Really good stuff well worth the money. Thanks for making them in AMERICA.

Saftgeek-

KILO-51

Jul 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are Glad you like your new kit, may it serve your endeavors well. Stay tuned for some new and innovative items coming in the next few weeks...

51 OUT

Saftgeek-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions