Mind Control and alpha brainwave training.

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Long time ago I took an intensive two day training session to enable instant alpha brainwave mindset through self hypnosis. (Jose SILVA) First day was about 10 straight hours of instruction with heavy emphasis on recorded tapes. Don't recall what the tapes played but as the session ended we were able to reach our own alpha state.

The second day, also 10 hours, was devoted to learning personal ques that we could use to recreate the alpha state quickly, without outside help or tapes. In my own case if I held three fingers a certain way I could remember how the alpha state felt and recreate it. Or remember it.

Anyway the class was successful and I began practicing on my own. Getting into an alpha state without falling asleep was hard.

I began to have lucid dreams. Locations and people just ordinary events. During lucid dreaming, while still awake, if you don't directly look at something, you are more able to "hang on" to the image. Yeah not so easy. Like don't think of an elephant.

The same scenario showed itself to me, a corner of a garden enclosed by a brick wall and a chair. Just that but peaceful.

One night while lucid dreaming, I saw a long wooden barn type building with many barn doors open. Inside there were maybe a dozen men building wooden wagons. The big ones horses pulled. For carrying supplies, not people.

I am a woodworker so was very interested trying to sort out where and especially when this was happening. Looking but not directly looking, for a calendar or name or anything I might be able to research.

Now I was looking from the outside about 20 feet from the entrance past a guy in a shop jacket who was holding a clipboard and monitoring the men inside.

Now I'm hold this dream for quite a few seconds trying to remember it all then..........

The guy in the shop coat turns around looking directly at ME, smiles and say's something like "can I help you?" That was a freakout. I'm supposed to be looker not the lookee. Who's dream is this anyway?

That was the last time I seriously tried to explore my own alpha dream states. Way too creepy. I have enough bad dreams without drumming up new ones.

BB

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D THANKS for sharing... NEVER tried it. I read where CIA used LSD in the late 60's, early 70's for "mind control experiments"; one scientist died. Study of Brains Waves, NeuroScience IS interesting; US Army Intelligence utilized a DIFFERENT brain wave for their "psychic work"... THETA, I think. I will have to look for my file on it. OMEGA brain wave is "death". US Army Operation STAR GATE was shut down by US Congress, and CIA took it over for SO; think it was used to find S. Hussein in Iraq, :dontknow: :read2: :coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D This MAY be of interest: "google"... "Psychic Experiences - Brain Waves States" ENJOY! :icon_thumleft: ;D

Bill

Mar 19, 2003
Cocoa Beach
BB, Your experience does not surprise me. I have studied with remote viewing, and Monroe Institute techniques, and I have come upon a unique theory. Lets' take a dream where there are people in it that we have never seen before. Now think of all the people in the world that are dreaming at the same instant as you. It doesn't matter where they are from, because this is a dream. It doesn't matter what the substance of the dream is either. It's just a dream. Now think of this..... suppose everyone in the dream that you see, but have never seen before is having the same dream.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bill said:
BB, Your experience does not surprise me. I have studied with remote viewing, and Monroe Institute techniques, and I have come upon a unique theory. Lets' take a dream where there are people in it that we have never seen before. Now think of all the people in the world that are dreaming at the same instant as you. It doesn't matter where they are from, because this is a dream. It doesn't matter what the substance of the dream is either. It's just a dream. Now think of this..... suppose everyone in the dream that you see, but have never seen before is having the same dream.

That's interesting. Never thought of that. Why not? Glad I had my clothes on for this one.

Edgar CAYCE is the most fascinating person who connected somehow with some Universal knowledge base. He said that time does not exist except as a tool for us to make sense of things. A useful purpose.

Part of the 2012 or End-Time theory is the opening up of our minds to see other truths. That could be literally reuniting our dead-zone area of the brain with the rest. Savants seem to be connected to unknown parts of the brain that maybe we all have.

Personally I'd like to sleep with a book under my pillow, wake up and know the book. Math, languages. And play the piano. :)

BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rebel and Judy... Did it work? My brother has interest in physics, and tells me that particles can be spilt in two, separated by a long distance, and when something is done to one half the other reacts the same way. And this has been proved. I get the basics but am in the ozone area about physics.

I will research the people Judy mentioned. Oh man........ I just recalled an old SciFi book about "Jaunting" where with only mind power the body can physically travel. Heinlein maybe??

The most difficult thing for me is the level of concentration required to explore these subjects. I start thinking about one thing and get sidetracked by anything more interesting. Good for you folks who have the mental discipline to study such things seriously. :)
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Mr.Jody

Jul 6, 2008
florida and everywhere....
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver
I read ALOT about this dude,Jose SILVA I have some of his things and get a newsletter everymonth(email) I have been into some of his stuff... :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mr.Jody said:
I read ALOT about this dude,Jose SILVA I have some of his things and get a newsletter everymonth(email) I have been into some of his stuff... :icon_thumleft:

Is he still teaching the same material(s) or on to new stuff?
BB

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BuffaloBob said:
Bill said:

That's interesting. Never thought of that. Why not? Glad I had my clothes on for this one.

Edgar CAYCE is the most fascinating person who connected somehow with some Universal knowledge base. He said that time does not exist except as a tool for us to make sense of things. A useful purpose.

Part of the 2012 or End-Time theory is the opening up of our minds to see other truths. That could be literally reuniting our dead-zone area of the brain with the rest. Savants seem to be connected to unknown parts of the brain that maybe we all have.

Personally I'd like to sleep with a book under my pillow, wake up and know the book. Math, languages. And play the piano. :)

BB

Just to note on the 2012 theory, one of the many thought notions is of a golden era of mankind, when the winter solstice of 2012 begins a celestial alignment is said to take place. During that alignment it is thought that different areas of out brain are supposed to begin working and we will expand our brain usage and output, bringing in a new age of evolution. Just another thought.....read it awhile back.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
During the 2012 solstice, earth and ten planets will be aligned to the center of our galaxy. That is the end date on the Mayan calendar and occurs every 63,000 years or so if I recall. So this event is one we will all experience that no one in recorded history has witnessed before.

I have no idea what to expect. But it will occur no matter what anyone say's or thinks, or tries to scare us or profit off our fears. What the governments say don't matter either. It's a big deal out of human control and we have front seats.
BB

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:hello2: MAYBE, 2012 WILL be a JOYFUL shift of CONSCIOUSNESS; MOST of us are "operating"
on BETA "brainwaves", which FEAR is a MAJOR "after-effect". IF... it is true about planetary alignment (haven't "studied" it...), THEN... MAYBE we are ALL gonna shift into THETA! We DO know about the ebb & flow of ocean tides via moon "force"... SO! What me worry? :D :wink: :read2: ;D

Mr.Jody

Jul 6, 2008
florida and everywhere....
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver
There is a self-hypnosois training internet video on tonight...i can post the link in here if anyone is interested in it, I guess its ok to do that??

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd like to check it out. What's the link? :)
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Alpha Brainwave Restoration - Meditation Tones

Find a quiet place where you can get comfortable.
Go to the youtube site and start the tone
Sit or lie quietly
Let your arms and hands totally relax
concentrate on your breathing, relax
Feel your feet starting to relax.
So relaxed you can't feel them anymore
Continue relaxing the rest of your body from the legs up.
Your arms are so relaxed you don't notice them.
Now you are starting to feel the inside of your skull, your brain
Just relax and listen to the sound
Let your brain enter a quite state, the alpha state
It will calm you
You may even start to have awake dreaming
You may see fleeting images at first but very real
This is called Lucid Dreaming
It is so interesting but try not to focus on any image else they will disappear.

To help you get to the alpha state :)
BB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread