Mine Lab Shirts?

toe2short

May 28, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this has been posted before. I can not find a dealer who will ship you a mine lab shirt. Notice I said ship. They may have them on their site but they don't send them. I have been trying since March to get one. Two people told me that they have them and yhey will send them. I am still waiting. I also called mine lab, they only have them for dealers, funny I cant find one.

Jiim

team sidewinder

Apr 14, 2013
SW MONTANA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB XTERRA 705 , CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have seen them on ebay once or twice but ya they are pretty scarce alright. I wanted to get a minelab hat but even on e-bay they want an arm and a leg for them. Guess minelab doesn't want us minelab owners advertising for them. Good luck.

Last edited:

roygpa

Mar 5, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Sunray X-1, Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+ Garrett AT-Pro, Fisher F5, Fisher F2, 2- Garrett Pro Pinpointer, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just ordered one from them. I will report back when I get it. I am not affiliated with them in any way.

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have seen them on ebay once or twice but ya they are pretty scarce alright. I wanted to get a minelab hat but even on e-bay they want an arm and a leg for them. Guess minelab doesn't want us minelab owners advertising for them. Good luck.

I agree. $30 for a hat. Minelab is proud of their stuff.

I recently bought one on E-bay for $20. It is a nice hat and gives a more professional appearance when I knock on doors, versus my grungy "back pocket" caps.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have 2 Minelab hats and 2 shirts I picked up at Minelab events......Hats were free, shirts I won in some of the the raffles......... Cant sell them as they have all been worn by me...

roygpa

Mar 5, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Sunray X-1, Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+ Garrett AT-Pro, Fisher F5, Fisher F2, 2- Garrett Pro Pinpointer, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A few weeks ago, I downloaded a Minelab App for my iPhone. After messing with the App a couple times, it comes up with a "Free Gift" button. I try to sign up for a free gift, and then don't think about it again until yesterday when I get an email from Minelab in Ireland asking me for my address. I give her my address and ask "How much for a Minelab hat?" On a follow up email I explained how I had two Minelab hats and gave them away, one to the 5 year old son of a new metal detector buddy who happens to have an Etrac. I attached a picture of his son wearing the hat. The person at Minelab replied almost immediately that she liked the picture so much she is sending me a Free hat and winter beanie.

I thought that was pretty cool.

Roy

OP
OP
T

toe2short

May 28, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was nice of her, I saw some hats today at Gold Diggers Metal Detectors, I am not sure what he wants for them. They are nice. He told me he can't get the shirts, and he is a dealer. If anyone wants a hat he proble has them on the web. I don't get it, all of us mine lab owners want to buy shirts and they wont sell them. I am not asking anyone to brake the law,but does that give any of you silk screen people an idea? That is the web address for gold diggers.

golddiggersmetaldetectors.com

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Pointman:

Why don't you use a "business name" with a more neutral tone such as "Professional Recovery?" Over the years I've had hats made one-off (including two "SS Minnow" hats - never did get my "Ewing Oil" gimmie cap). It's not expensive.

Same for polo shirts with a nice design over the pocket.

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have two Minelab hats I'll sell both for $20 if someone wants them. Never wore either since they won't fit my gianormous head.

Last edited:

team sidewinder

Apr 14, 2013
SW MONTANA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB XTERRA 705 , CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have two Minelab hats I'll sell both for $20 if someone wants them. Never wore either since they won't fit my gianormous head.
I would buy those from you but I already have one of those too. The gianormous head, I mean.

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea the only hat that really fits is my Tilley hat size 7 7/8". I have to try on the sized ball caps to find one that fits. The one size fits most is way too small.

roygpa

Mar 5, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a big head too Fletch! :icon_scratch:

My tilley is an 8 1/8!

Roy

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a big head too Fletch! :icon_scratch: My tilley is an 8 1/8! Roy
Dang I just thought mine was big! Lol. My co-workers painted up a 5 gallon bucket to look like a hardhat for me after our plant implemented wearing hardhats. It was all in good fun!

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a big head too Fletch! :icon_scratch:

My tilley is an 8 1/8!

Roy

I just call that a bigger "brain box".

Mine is only 7 1/2" :(

OP
OP
T

toe2short

May 28, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I guess no one has them. I feel mine lab should do something to their devoted costumer. They don't even want to talk to you about it. I don't care how good their md is. There is a lot of compation out there now. It has pissed me off enough to shop for another brand.

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I guess no one has them. I feel mine lab should do something to their devoted costumer. They don't even want to talk to you about it. I don't care how good their md is. There is a lot of compation out there now. It has pissed me off enough to shop for another brand.

They've been good to me so far, and they're technology is leaps and bounds ahead IMHO. But to each his own I guess!

HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2012
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x and a shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the price you pay for a Minelab - i would think they would throw in a hat and shirt..

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the price you pay for a Minelab - i would think they would throw in a hat and shirt..
They actually do I got 2 hats, 2 nice finds pouches and a canteen. I guess if anyone wants the hats I'll just give them away since I can't wear them. Send a pm if interested.

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys,

I can get polo shirts from Minelab! They are black with the Minelab logo and come in S, M, L, XL, XXL sizes. I've been trying for a few days to source a picture but haven't had any luck just yet.... Was trying to hold off until I had a picture for all of you but let's go ahead and get the ball rolling.

The cost for the shirts will be $32 shipped.... Maybe a bit less if I can get the shipping price down a bit.

In order to cut down the shipping costs for everyone, I'd like to order a batch and distribute them... Of course the more i order, the less i pay per shirt for shipping and the cheaper they will be to you.

Could you post here if you want one?

Oh, and if you buy a new Minelab from me you will get one free. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread