Mine Lab Shirts?

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I upset a co worker when i brought in a watermelon and set it on his boots then put his fire helmet on top of he water melon. Sit was all in fun.

roygpa

Mar 5, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Sunray X-1, Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+ Garrett AT-Pro, Fisher F5, Fisher F2, 2- Garrett Pro Pinpointer, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My head is big, but I used to have a co-worker whose nickname was mailbox head. His head was as big as a watermelon.

team sidewinder

Apr 14, 2013
SW MONTANA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB XTERRA 705 , CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They actually do I got 2 hats, 2 nice finds pouches and a canteen. I guess if anyone wants the hats I'll just give them away since I can't wear them. Send a pm if interested.

Fletch88
Thank you so much for the Minelab hat. :notworthy: I hope your friend enjoys his hat as much as I am going enjoy wearing mine with Minelab pride. Hope I can pay it forward to someone else in your honor someday.

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fletch88 Thank you so much for the Minelab hat. :notworthy: I hope your friend enjoys his hat as much as I am going enjoy wearing mine with Minelab pride. Hope I can pay it forward to someone else in your honor someday.
You're very welcome Lee! Enjoy.

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Guys,

I can get polo shirts from Minelab! They are black with the Minelab logo and come in S, M, L, XL, XXL sizes. I've been trying for a few days to source a picture but haven't had any luck just yet.... Was trying to hold off until I had a picture for all of you but let's go ahead and get the ball rolling.

The cost for the shirts will be $32 shipped.... Maybe a bit less if I can get the shipping price down a bit.

In order to cut down the shipping costs for everyone, I'd like to order a batch and distribute them... Of course the more i order, the less i pay per shirt for shipping and the cheaper they will be to you.

Could you post here if you want one?

Oh, and if you buy a new Minelab from me you will get one free. :)

I would probably be interested in a shirt. Not yet decided on another detector at this point.

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a limited supply of these shirts in stock... more are available after these are gone but the price will be higher, and they might not be here in time for Christmas if that is a factor. Let me know if I can help you with one of them.

EDIT: Small and Medium sizes out of stock. Limited supply on the rest.... was also told that the cost of the next batch is going up... :sadsmiley:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions