Minelab is running a top dog service dept.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I went to Minelabs web site and wanted some information on there detectors. About 4 days after i put my address in i had all the information i asked for plus more. NOW GET THIS today i got a call from Minelab checking to see if i got the information that i wanted . I was busy at the time and can not remember the mans name that called i wish i would have stopped from what i was doing and wrote his name down . I guess when you get my age you should write everything down, But Minelabs service gets more impressive every day .

Attachments

• big_logo.gif
    big_logo.gif
    15.9 KB · Views: 281
  • big_logo.gif
    big_logo.gif
    15.9 KB · Views: 275

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About 2 months ago i asked a very nice lady whos name i cant remember either i think it started with a L ? for some infro. on the Sov GT she said no problem in 4 days she sent me a brochure for every MD they make wow was i surprised that is good customer service :icon_thumleft: Dd60

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its the highter ups who run the show. customer service has been good to me.but like most of us,theirs one chief and alot of indians.i dont know of to many companys that dont stock up before something like this,and then can take months off at a time and not worry about sales or their furture.it tell us one thing.how and what they think of us after all our stock in them over the years. payback is a bit--

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread