Minelab Quattro & Safari handbook new updated version.

clv

Dec 23, 2012
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Equinox 600
TRX Pin Pointer, Fisher 1235x
Have owned; Minelab Eureka gold,
Tesoro Compadre, White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro,
fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, Garret Ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just received my book in this afternoons mail. :hello2: I have been using the Safari since late February or early March ( I don't keep track of time very well since I retired). Has a lot in info that I can see that will keep me from leaving good targets behind:3coins:. The size of the is 8.5x11 so it's not the kind to slip in the back pocket. It is filled with lots of pictures and charts and the text is is big enough to be read easily with out a magnifying glass:icon_thumleft:.
I think that this is a good book for most Safari owners to have, unless you already know every thing there is to know. ??? I have met those type of people before, as general rule I don't hang out with them:laughing7:.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello clv,

Today, I received the Minelab & Quattro and Safari Handbook just to read. I do have a Minelab Quattro (bought it just for fun), boy its hot on nickels and other mid-tones; found a lot of GOLD with it. The book was purchased just to read about the machine from a different perspective, since I understand the machine very well from mine. It appears to be well written, similar form to the Minelab Explorer/Etrac, CTX 3030 and Deus handbooks.

Regards,

Doc

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The book is good, and in over 25 years of detecting, I will NEVER know all there is to know about detecting. That's why I enjoy reading this forum.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread