Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you go with Zagg, do not buy the sides as they do not correspond to the e-trac. I received mine today and I called and got a refund for the sides, marchas45

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
I ordered mine from the UK.It is hand made once you order.It has a velcro side where you can open the battery door without taking the whole thing off(it fits very tightly)and it is held on by velcro straps.I think it was about $35.

OP
OP
TXDIRTFISHER

TXDIRTFISHER

Dec 11, 2007
San Antonio, TX
Detector(s) used
F75LTD / Tejon
I put the ZAGG screen protector on my SE Pro and I love it. No glare issues like the traditional hood-style covers.

fng68

Nov 5, 2004
Beaver County PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE, X-Terra 70,Tiger Shark,Garrett CWIII,Ace 250
Bluzman,

I love mine too.Really protects from scratches and easy to clean.

Ron

brokenarrow

Jan 20, 2009
San Antonio,Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i just ordered the Zagg invisibleshield for my black beauty(explorer) and as luck would have it just as i was going to log onto the zagg website, i checked my emails and you wont guess what i saw...... an email coupon from zagg for 50% OFF!!
it's a Memorial Day coupon. man what luck. so all you guys out there who havnt yet ordered one, now is the time. the coupon code is.....memday09 it should work. put it in at checkout in the space provided and it will tell you right away as you proceed through checkout.
total to my door......$13.00. :thumbsup:
i use these screen protectors on my cell phones and you cant beat the protection it offers & they come with a lifetime guaranty. if it gets scratched, just call them and they send you a new one.....thats it.

brokenarrow

Jan 20, 2009
San Antonio,Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fmrUSMC_0844 said:
Do they make them for the safari also?
log onto the website and check,i honestly didnt check that far. i saw mine and thats it.
or you can call them and ask.
hope you find one.
Bert

OP
OP
TXDIRTFISHER

TXDIRTFISHER

Dec 11, 2007
San Antonio, TX
Detector(s) used
F75LTD / Tejon
I think the screen size of the Safari is identical to the SE. I'd say get one and if it doesn't fit sell it on here or return it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread