Miners meet

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Foresthill meeting . What day is it. Internet crap ...where im at. Can't search. Ill be there because my interests lie within this community. If mmac or amra gppa or wma have any part please let me know. I do not wish them to disease my community. Stay away.. california has enough issues. We don't need u nor are you appreacitef in anyway shape or form.. I cAn not state this enough.mmac never ever will represent me. Not in make believe nor in actual life. Thier claim to do so is a fraud and not recognised by me nor any real authority. In fact I stand against them. I. A claim holder and I will never recognize any bullshit they organize. I hope this meeting is the community..

Amra supports mmac. Truth is amra will support anything that puts a dollar in thier pocket. Like I said soft hands.. don't believe me shake the ladies hand.. (Shannon) .. so soft.. Anyway . Have good day. Get some gold and don't screw me and your community over by supporting beggars.

Upvote 0

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just being an individual has gotten us nowhere, we have to pull together...

Last edited:

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
AMRA supports MMAC, that news to me??????????? Please reveal your sources.

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Look at who they support. Easy to find where thier loyalties lie.. righttomine. Gpaa ECT ECT. Tread where i live is a mistake. But go ahead. fortunately groups like MMAC and amra are weak supported by nothing but begging.. come tread where i live.. I'm waiting.. I'm ready and I have real miners support.. you can have your donations and your beggars fund. Ill take the support of the community . You can have your beggars market.. let's see who standing at the end.. no talk. Just war. I hate you. Make no mistake i have more respect for bear river bottle bums then amra and mmac.. at least they get booze from the gold they find not begging like amra .. so soft. The hands of amra...

Laz7777

Dec 19, 2015
South Fork Yuba River, Motherlode
Detector(s) used
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
bwahhaaha....bear river bottle bums...do you know bear river mike? fits the description..he's a damn good miner btw....miner matt on the south yuba is just a bum tho....

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Does anyone have an answer for Victor? I would think you would want to share the date and location of the meeting no matter what miner asks.

Victor obviously doesn't agree with everything these groups are doing but if you can't include miners that are doubtful or have different opinions you are just preaching to the choir. If you ever want to change things in California you will need to learn to include or at least accommodate all types of miners. If you can't handle miners opinions how are you ever going to handle all that public misinformation out there?

Heavy Pans

T

Tuolumne

How come no miner bums from tuolumne can get any meeting going. PM me if any of the hundreds of mining districts of tuolumne want to have a meeting. If Im the only one in my district then what good will that do?

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
How come no miner bums from tuolumne can get any meeting going. PM me if any of the hundreds of mining districts of tuolumne want to have a meeting. If Im the only one in my district then what good will that do?

Figure out where you would like your district to be then contact the claim owners in that area by registered mail. All the claim owners contact information is right there on the LR2000 so that part is easy.

After you get responses from a majority of claim owners you can begin publishing legal notice of a miners meeting. If you get a good majority of the claim owners together in one room you can try to form a miners committee and negotiate your bylaws.

If you are successful with that you need to call a general meeting of all the claim owners in the district for approval of the bylaws. (If the person isn't a claim owner in the district they can't vote on forming a district) If that works out in the first or 30th general meeting you then need to record and publish those bylaws.

Putting a message up on a forum isn't legal notice. Notify the miners in your proposed district by legal notice. Your State and all others have legal standards as to what a legal notice is. Not legal advice but I'm guessing your proposed mining district would fall under the "special districts" section of the Brown Act in California.

You can't form a district just by saying - hey here's a district let me know if you want to belong! That don't fly under the law as so many other "mining districts" are finding out. It's a good way to get ignored and a quick path to a lawsuit if you claim to represent other miners just because they are inside your imaginary district line.

I'm all for real mining districts being formed. Anything less and you are just doing the Disney thing like so many other wanna be miners. Get serious about forming a district and I think you will be surprised how many miners will come out of the woodwork. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
AGAIN, they have never supported MMAC, please reveal your source, or is your source just because, or you think so????? Your support and two bucks will get you a cup of coffee, maybe

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Amra is working with robert guardia.. goin around setting up mining districts for mmac to represent those districts. Look at amra partners they all support MMAC. I truly hope this meeting is miners of this community people whose interests lie here. Anyway we soon will see. It Oct 29th in foresthill.

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
There was a meeting for Mariposa district, amra was there, and no MMAC. Guilt by association is not evidence. You said they were supporting MMAC, just provide some evidence and I will stand corrected.

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Mariposa mining district meeting was set up by MMAC. Robert Guardial is MMAC . He so happens to be MMAC central Cali admistrste director. Or some crap like that. Anyway notice all the mining districts notices popping up in central Cali? All MMAC with amra s support.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think you mean Robert Guardiola MadMarshall?

mariposa.jpg

Maybe Oakview is talking about another meeting?

All very confusing from over here. Thanks for sharing the meeting date MadMarshall. I'd like to be there too but have to be in Washington D.C. area on private business during that time.

If any of you figure out whether these California mining groups are working together or not please let us know. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That's the guy. On phone. Autocorrect a pain. Well oak? Different meeting or mmac meeting with amras support?

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
one district twelve counties oh, brother

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
MMAC reorganized the Rand Mining District, I am a claim owner in the Rand Mining District. Prior to reorganization, the BLM was closing roads and designating new areas of "critical environmental concern" with the intent of removing more areas of mineral entry within the Rand Mining District. All of these things have STOPPED since the mining district reorganized. The miners now have representation concerning public land matters concerning what happens in that part of the Mojave desert.

This is the best example of how mining districts can work........trash talk'n negativity and bitterness serves no value what so ever with in our ranks.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure you heard from them that it happened that way. The fact remains that the founders of MMAC don't have claims in Kern or San Bernadino county so if you know about mining districts you know what that means.

Miners always have representation they just don't seem to know how to use it until someone else tells them how they are gonna do it for them. I'm not trash talking I don't know what Victor had to say about it. I'm just pointing out facts.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MMAC rules and regs say they must be funded by the federal government.. HA HA HA HA HA HA.........HA HA.

MMAC is the worst thing to come along in the mining community since the BLM

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No more than five districts per state.....HORSEPUCKY. A claim owner two counties over should have no influence on my best practices as I should have no say in his operations!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread