Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Buen viaje, mis amigos Oro, Beth, say hi to that obstinate caracter out by the lake, he'll prob be at the LDM Junta with the remainder of my poor beat up steak, oh yes, before I forget, also to that sasq, lover ( very poor taste ):laughing7::laughing7:

Muchas gracias mi amigo, and we are keeping fingers crossed that the planets will align and allow you to make it to the rendezvous too, it would be great to see you again. However your last point here is most curious, how do you know what Sasquatch taste like? :tongue3: :icon_scratch: ??? :dontknow: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :icon_thumright: :occasion14: Would that be a white wine or red?

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gallo That cheap junk, ??? however come to thiink of it it fits a Sas perfectly.

Incidentally Oro, I have never eaten a sas, that was a figure of speech, come to think of it, I have never eaten any member of the Homonoid family. however a tender roast Grick dancing girl rump roast does sound interesting.:laughing7::censored:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gallo That cheap junk, ??? however come to thiink of it it fits a Sas perfectly.

Incidentally Oro, I have never eaten a sas, that was a figure of speech, come to think of it, I have never eaten any member of the Homonoid family. however a tender roast Grick dancing girl rump roast does sound interesting.:laughing7::censored:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see that we have almost 244,000 visitors here, so post your advenures. It's free. All adventures are interesting. It doesn't have to be in a tropical forest, the frozen north, or the deserts, the jungles of the cities are an adventure in themselves

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen ! Take a timeout from rump roast and listen a magic solo bouzouki ( Greek instrument ) .

Last edited:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was awesome!
Some of the notes were beyond my range of hearing, but most enjoyable.

My toes wanted my old legs to get up and BOOGEY!

Fortunately my brain intervened before I hurt myself..

\
#/;0) ••(&)

Last edited:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen ! Take a time out from rump roast and listen a magic solo buzuki ( Greek instrument ) .

Μπράβο! Εύγε! Opa! :hello2: :notworthy: :icon_thumright:

And to think....this all started with a toast to Sir Tayopa's gluteus maximus. :occasion14: :laughing7:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He is fantastic, but somhow I seem to prefer te girls Marius, His finger work is marvelous., so fast and precise sheesh.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread