Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
oro, you should now have the data to open up Tayopa, and the deposit. Make Beth rich.

Hmm have we not been over this very same ground before? Who found it, after all? Was it me, or you? Should not the finder, be the one that reaps the rewards of his discovery after all?

I don't like to make this public, but we have quite a 'bank account' in the form of precious metal, which only needs to be extracted from the ground and sold. Strict regulations are the real obstacle preventing a large withdrawal from this deposit. You have spent many years in the quest and likewise only need to open up the mines and if still intact, the vault or treasure room of the Real to be financially well off. If you do not have the resources, then all you need is a sub-contractor or lease to make Tayopa start paying. Lease out the mines to a small operator, payment in kind with a written covenant that you as the owner are free to enter and inspect the operations at any time without prior notice to keep the lessee honest. Where there is a will, there is a way!

Please do continue, more stories please!

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Oro. and my dearest Jose. He like a few of us in here are now reaching a 'grand old age' The time for all hard work is probably done by now. But I have followed a great many tales from you all, although have not posted much of any worth. I would like to say a big 'Thank you' to you all for making my life more interesting. I luv you all to bits:icon_thumleft: But especially my Don Jose..... shhhhh secretly I would have run away with him, but he never asked, sniff. But then who can blame him with such a beautiful wife.
Maybe it's time to renew my posting Jose, might still have the odd tale to tell. Will have to do abit of brain searching.
Anyways yous all take care now and once again 'Thank you'

'Unicorn'

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uni, ya cotton picking right it is time, and please explain -- via pm -- , why uou haen't answered my em's ???

As for brain scratching , go to Mikel, he has scratched quite a few of my forgotten memories.

Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo, You just haven't been drinking enough burro juice:coffee2:,It will keep your thing a pinging, and make your liver quiver.?. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, np:cat:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NP. again I wish to thank you again for posting that 'lil' map. no matter where it came from, or when.. As i said , there are thimgs on it that wern't known until 1998, so it either has to be from that date or genuine, it is not a treasure map as such, but a route map.Which in those days was a critical factor.:coffee2::coffee2: <---- genine coffee no stinkin, recycled, Burro juice:tongue3:

Last edited:

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
My Irish darlin, yes I mean you Jose. I have written and written, so forth and so on so many pm's I was beginning to think you had stopped talking to me.:dontknow: I need your new e-mail. Got lots to tell you. By the way No 1 grandson did join the Army after all.

By the way check your pm's you should have a few messages from me in their.
Take care now Luv Unicorn

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uni, none, It is now -------- tayopa1767@gmail ------- also for you others that are interested for one reason or anoter,

Did he recieve a commision ???

Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo,:coffee2: some friends just returned from the Philippines,they returned with some very interesting snacks for me, some Monastic Guimaras dried Mangoes,and several kinds of candies, have you ever had dried mango.NP:coffee2:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola NP, yes I have, both in the philippines and here in Mexico, delicious. I am a fiend on the fresh Mangoes, But diferent trees have different flavors, The one at the property which we rent to hold our junk and to park, has a huge old Mango tree with delicious fruit, fist sized. I generally eat around 5 every morining.

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo, I ate a few of the mango's, they were very sweet, they came from the Trappist Monastery monks in the Philippines, a person could actually get to like them,NP:cat:

Shortfinger

Apr 7, 2015
Valley Center, CA/Yuma, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola NP, yes I have, both in the philippines and here in Mexico, delicious. I am a fiend on the fresh Mangoes, But diferent trees have different flavors, The one at the property which we rent to hold our junk and to park, has a huge old Mango tree with delicious fruit, fist sized. I generally eat around 5 every morining.

Mangoes are my favorite as well. A humorous side note here. Several years ago, I was in Queensland, Australia, in an area where there are many Mango orchards, and I was looking forward to having Mangoes every day. However, it was off season, and the only mangoes we could find were imported from Mexico!

JB

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo,:hello: Now thats a great Idea,:BangHead::BangHead::dontknow::dontknow: Mango burro juice, What a flavor,hmmmmmmmmmm, np:cat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread