Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True my Grick buddy, but they came after, besides they followed the sane pattern. horizontal entries. above the high water mark. :coffee2::coffee2:

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also there are another 4 mines separated by the Paramo placer , and at the lower part of the 14 mines which are in a line , the shafts are in a round shape .

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my grick friend, First you have to imagine that country before it was eroded, It is a massive collection of faults, one of the larger faults runs horizontally E/W. you realize that the faults are where the values lie. . the area in the Paramo has been heavily eroded by the Hurricanes over the centuries , it is now a deep barranca. so in effect the original horizontal fault is now above the high water mark, so they concentrated on entering the fault with tunnels, naturally they are about the same level,

I have a paper that says that the only danger of their being discovered is the high water destroying their work to conceal the mines.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
short, surprisengly I am actively working on that, The matter of approx $ 1,000,000,000 that is supposedly stored there -- at my age what am I gonna do with it, purchase a half dozen broads to scratch my back etc, etc, etc -- what I am after are the records and maps supposedly also stored at that place.- too much unfinished history to just drop.-

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
short, surprisengly I am actively working on that, The matter of approx $ 1,000,000,000 that is supposedly stored there -- at my age what am I gonna do with it, purchase a half dozen broads to scratch my back etc, etc, etc -- what I am after are the records and maps supposedly also stored at that place.- too much unfinished history to just drop.-
He he - playing around with numbers ... a measly 1/1000th of that (and surely, you can afford to give that away!!) would be a measly $1,000,000 ... pocket-change, man!!

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loke, first the gov takes around 1/2, then there are my assoc.to take care of for their financial aid, then I have to split with the residents up here, and who knows how much the Narcos will want. I'd be lucky, if successful, if I ended up with $ 1,000,000 As I mentioned, what I want are the records that are stored up there. I have enough income to live upon for the present.

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Jose, when you have wet winters and monsoons/hurricanes also, rock shatters, hillsides with trees become bare rock and then a few years later the hillside has dirt and brush growing over it. I have had this occur on a southern slope in south Arizona about 10 miles from the border. Every 3-5 years all the landmarks changed or were destroyed. Add in a forest fire every 50-100 years just for making it worse. Now this was an area that we went into every 2-3 years for 18 years just one side valley in a canyon. If they didn't make the map for returning using the correct landmarks (peaks, ect.) that would withstand Mother Nature, then it becomes "Lost". IMO

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
in our first search for the deposit, back then, our men found the entrance to a completely hidden room completely covered with lime, a room in which they found the skeleton of a Spaniard seated against the wall with a broken sword at his feeet. What stories he could tell.
apparenyly he was fleing from the Indians and took final refuge in the cave. It was eventually covered with lime and hidden all of these years.

Pictires ? in my computer that crashed. Some day I'll sit down and see if I can recover them.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry for no messages for a few days, but I played Russian Roulette with a thunder storm and lost. Fired my power source, and the nearest source of supply is 120 miles away Do ya think that'll teach me ????? Rember I am an OIRISHMAN !:dontknow:

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry for no messages for a few days, but I played Russian Roulette with a thunder storm and lost. Fired my power source, and the nearest source of supply is 120 miles away Do ya think that'll teach me ????? Rember I am an OIRISHMAN !:dontknow:

Well I hope you were smart enough to get extra supplies just in case it happens ag.....:BangHead: forgot you were OIRISHMAN :laughing7:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

Well that explains it. We have been wondering what happened. I have several wind generators, want to borrow one? :laughing7:

Side thing here but in another thread your name came up, concerning Tayopa and Jesuit priests seen searching in the mountains? Your input might be helpful, it is the Cave of Gold Bars thread under the Lost Dutchman board: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/lost-dutchman-s-mine/538428-cave-gold-bars.html

Please do continue,
:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

PS lucky thing you and El Tigre are now past the child rearing age, or we might have another Don Jose Jr arriving in about nine months! :laughing7:

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well there is no real protection from Lighting, but when the power goes out from a storm, pull the plug before the power comes back on. The surges from the power coming back on is what kills the power supplies. Surge protectors are "supposed" to protect the power supply, price doesn't really matter that much for those. If the fan dies, be glad that you didn't try to load or burn from the CD/DVD to the hard drive. The fans in a Desktop are +12 Volt driven. That is also the power drive for the Hard Drive and the CD/DVD drive. The fan has already been pulling the +12 volts down so now you have over current and it blows the hard drive, the CD/DVD drive, the power supply and possibly the mother board as well, all for a cheap fan dying. You can tape short stripes of Christmas Tree Tinsel above the air exaust from the power supply and the chasses and as long as they are fluttering the fans are running. If they stop fluttering, Shut down until the fan/power supply is replaced.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread