Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IF I remember correctly....You just barely dip the rim into the potatoes , then the salt ,then fill the glass.

Muchas gracias, RC! :notworthy:

Many Blessings and Happy Thanksgiving to One and All!

80105_MD-HappyThanksgiving_11-2012-600x367.jpg

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m doing all the cooking 🥘 tomorrow.

Homemade Chicken [emoji215] pot pie.

Secret to doing it right... I cook everything individually... brown the
Bottom crust, transfer the ingredients in layers and return it to the oven with the top layer of crust to brown it to a flaky golden drown!

Secret ingredient is.......LOVE

#/;0{>~

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Happy Thanksgiving to my friends and enemies, and WELCOME BACK mi compadre El Tropical Tramp, muy Bueno amigo we have missed you! I hope you will regale us with another of your experiences? Thank you in advance, and PS to Relevantchair, I too would like to hear the Wendigo experience. I won't count it against your credibility, heck I have enough odd experiences of my own to cast deep shadows on my veracity.

Please do continue;
:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back Don Jose....
Hope everybody has a blessed and happy Thanksgiving.

Don Jose, you are seriously behind in stories for us.....

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bountiful blessings and
Happy Thanksgiving
🍽🦃[emoji260],

To all of my TNET family!!!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1511474513.733768.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1511474539.353449.jpg

Chicken [emoji239] pot pie 🥧 with everything in it, cooked separately, then combined one layer at a time!!!

#/;0{>~

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My sincere wishes for a joyous Christmas season and a prosperous new year.
Perhaps Papa Noel will bring Señor Don Jose a new computer so he can entertain and educate us.
Vaya con Dios

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it’s beginning to cost, a lot like CHRISTMAS [emoji319], and look, and feel too!
Last night the temperature was in the teens, and my room was feeling pretty cool... my wife came in and said that the heater was just blowing cold air.
Not a good thing on a cold Saturday night, by any means. So I bundled up and went outside to check the central unit. The exhaust vent was cold and the fan was running.
I knew it was either the heat sensor in the unit or the thermostat.

Seeing that it was cold outside, I wanted to check the thermostat inside the house. Not an easy task with my wife telling me over and over, that she had already checked the thermostat and I needed to call the landlord to get someone here to fix it at ten pm on a Saturday night.

I shoved my ear plugs ( that I have to wear 24-7) in till they met in the middle of my head! And pulled the thermostat off the wall and ran the diagnostic check on it and reset it and replaced it on the wall, walked over to the vent.

Warm air was coming out. I returned to my reading, and in a little while she came back to tell me that it was getting hot in the living room.

I resisted the temptation to tell her to call the landlord about it, and told her to turn the thermostat back down.

It made me think about moving back to Texas, where a quart of antifreeze in the radiator would protect the engine block from freezing for most of the winter [emoji300]️! And a rick of firewood was enough to make it through the winter....

#/;0{>~

MERRY CHRISTMAS [emoji319] TO ALL, MY TREASURE NET FAMILY!!!

Last edited:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it’s beginning to cost, a lot like CHRISTMAS [emoji319], and look, and feel too!
Last night the temperature was in the teens, and my room was feeling pretty cool... my wife came in and said that the heater was just blowing cold air.
Not a good thing on a cold Saturday night, by any means. So I bundled up and went outside to check the central unit. The exhaust vent was cold and the fan was running.
I knew it was either the heat sensor in the unit or the thermostat.

Seeing that it was cold outside, I wanted to check the thermostat inside the house. Not an easy task with my wife telling me over and over, that she had already checked the thermostat and I needed to call the landlord to get someone here to fix it at ten pm on a Saturday night.

I shoved my ear plugs ( that I have to wear 24-7) in till they met in the middle of my head! And pulled the thermostat off the wall and ran the diagnostic check on it and reset it and replaced it on the wall, walked over to the vent.

Warm air was coming out. I returned to my reading, and in a little while she came back to tell me that it was getting hot in the living room.

I resisted the temptation to tell her to call the landlord about it, and told her to turn the thermostat back down.

It made me think about moving back to Texas, where a quart of antifreeze in the radiator would protect the engine block from freezing for most of the winter [emoji300]️! And a rick of firewood was enough to make it through the winter....

#/;0{>~

MERRY CHRISTMAS [emoji319] TO ALL, MY TREASURE NET FAMILY!!!

And a Very Merry Christmas to You, Mikel, and All my Treasurenet Friends and Family!! :icon_santa:

I know just how you feel, we got 14 inches of snow here and it's colder than a well digger's..... Shovel. :censored:

Everyone stay warm and wishing you all a wonderful Christmas with family and friends!

IMG_20171210_135634.jpg

IMG_20171210_135616.jpg

IMG_20171210_135504.jpg

:hello: :coffee2:

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Winter yet again.
A content Christmas to all!
Your complimentary snow-cones await.....

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know about y'all, but I could sure use some coffee additive and a big fire, with El Jefe Don Jose to warm us all with a good story. By the way, Jefe, you still owe me a dance. I've seen you slinking around the forum, stingily doling out likes hither and yon..... best get over here before I am tempted to start a ruckus.
I'm especially gifted ya know. :whip2: :angel12: smiley angel whistling_zpssldpfk1p.gif

giphy.gif

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Merry Christmas to everyone.

Ditlihi, that sure is a nice place, hope you didn't have to go milk the cow. Can't help but wonder how things used to be. We had a two inch snow here at our place. Even Laredo, and Mexico got to see some snow.

Mikel, you are not alone, many of us go through the same. After telling me that we have a problem, I get followed around as I start to trouble shoot, always getting the "that's not it, I checked that already", and all the reasons thats not it. Except of course the reason that she was not aware of.:laughing7:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Merry Christmas to everyone.

Ditlihi, that sure is a nice place, hope you didn't have to go milk the cow. Can't help but wonder how things used to be. We had a two inch snow here at our place. Even Laredo, and Mexico got to see some snow.

Mikel, you are not alone, many of us go through the same. After telling me that we have a problem, I get followed around as I start to trouble shoot, always getting the "that's not it, I checked that already", and all the reasons thats not it. Except of course the reason that she was not aware of.:laughing7:

Wish it was my place, Amigo, but I just happened to be there and got snowed in. Had to shovel snow for my supper, lol. Thank goodness no cows!

And that's what's known as ' gentle direction ' gentlemen, if we told you we really knew how to fix it...you guys would never leave your recliner. :tongue3:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Around here, I do almost all of the fixing, most of the cleaning and all of the outdoor cooking ‘!?,...

And my fair share of the fairy telling!

#/;0{>~

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Around here, I do almost all of the fixing, most of the cleaning and all of the outdoor cooking ‘!?,...

And my fair share of the fairy telling!

#/;0{>~

Your wife is now my new Superhero. :notworthy:

Does she do Seminars?? I'm in! :headbang: ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread