Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

Well, at least he didn't say "Book? What book?" happy New year to all!!

JB

:laughing7: :thumbsup: :notworthy:

I have a sneaking hunch that our amigo Don Jose, el Tropical Tramp may well be putting the final polish on the second draft by now, and will let us know soon.

Please do continue, keep 'em coming amigos y amigas! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

hmmm,last Night A GAL THAT WE KNEW, BUT HADN'T SEEN IN SOME YEARS, WAS VISITING US,, SHEWAS EXTRENELY ATTRACTIVE, SHE VISITED US WITH US ALONG WITH HER TWO KIDS, A BOY OF PERHAPS 14, AND A GIRL OF AT 13.

MY POOR sPANISH i FINALLY GREW AWARN\E THE DRIFT OF WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT, IT WAS NE. tHE BOY AND THE GIL WANTED TO SEE A REAL. LIFE WW.LL VET THAT WAS STILL ALIVE

tHERE WENT MY THOUGHTS OF HEROISM AND VIRILITY

IT ALSO STARTED ME THINKING OF WHEN , AS A KIDDIES MY BUDDY AND I USED TO SNEAK INTO THE VETS HOME AND SWIPE A FEW CARROTS FROM THEIR GARDEN AND WORNDERING WHY DO THEY TRY TO HANG ON SO LONG ? I GUESS WHAT GOES AROUND WILL COME TO A START EVENTUALLY,

MY DOVE HAS BECOME VERY LOVIN LATELY, DESPITE MY TELLING HER THAT WE AREN'T COMPATABLE IF i COULD RATHER HAVE MY DRUTHERS i'D DROTHER HAVE DIT AT MY FEET

Last edited:
hmmm,last Night A GAL THAT WE KNEW, BUT HADN'T SEEN IN SOME YEARS, WAS VISITING US,, SHEWAS EXTRENELY ATTRACTIVE, SHE VISITED US WITH US ALONG WITH HER TWO KIDS, A BOY OF PERHAPS 14, AND A GIRL OF AT 13.

MY POOR sPANISH i FINALLY GREW AWARN\E THE DRIFT OF WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT, IT WAS NE. tHE BOY AND THE GIL WANTED TO SEE A REAL. LIFE WW.LL VET THAT WAS STILL ALIVE

tHERE WENT MY THOUGHTS OF HEROISM AND VIRILITY

IT ALSO STARTED ME THINKING OF WHEN , AS A KIDDIES MY BUDDY AND I USED TO SNEAK INTO THE VETS HOME AND SWIPE A FEW CARROTS FROM THEIR GARDEN AND WORNDERING WHY DO THEY TRY TO HANG ON SO LONG ? I GUESS WHAT GOES AROUND WILL COME TO A START EVENTUALLY,

MY DOVE HAS BECOME VERY LOVIN LATELY, DESPITE MY TELLING HER THAT WE AREN'T COMPATABLE IF i COULD RATHER HAVE MY DRUTHERS i'D DROTHER HAVE DIT AT MY FEET

As usual, Joseph, your timing is perfect. :notworthy:

I was looking at my dance card this afternoon and whose name did I see? Mi Jefe....and I've your dancing shoes all polished so no excuses. Move over little dove, it's my turn to play.

Shall we.....?

Don Jose,
Congratualations !!
To your credit this thread has now reached 400 pages.
Keep those story posts coming.
Don......

:occasion18::occasion14: I second the Congratulations!!

But no, Don, you may NOT cut in.

" Light she was and like a feather and her shoes were number nine . Herring boxes without topses, sandals were for Ditlihi". :laughing7:

" Light she was and like a feather and her shoes were number nine . Herring boxes without topses, sandals were for Ditlihi". :laughing7:

Watch it, Pokey. :whip2:

I'm learning some new steps up here in the hills...

Watch it, Pokey. :whip2:

I'm learning some new steps up here in the hills...

Giv hit a few yars fer one foot ta sprout a size or two bigger en t'other fur ta be a ridge runnin proper like. N keep offen dem ridge backs en bein seen....

Not bad Don Jose, in fact, I was impressed,:notworthy: but I see that you are still having a little trouble with the dip. You need to relax, and trust Dit, I don't think she would drop you on purpose.:dontknow:

Giv hit a few yars fer one foot ta sprout a size or two bigger en t'other fur ta be a ridge runnin proper like. N keep offen dem ridge backs en bein seen....

Nah, I got it good. My neighbor, Tom Turkey, up the hill from me, keeps a real close eye out for the Revenuers. And my neighbor on the other side is a Hatfield, who just happens to be the Real McCoy. His Feudshine will make you do the jitterbug backwards. Life is good. :wink:

:occasion14:

Nah, I got it good. My neighbor, Tom Turkey, up the hill from me, keeps a real close eye out for the Revenuers. And my neighbor on the other side is a Hatfield, who just happens to be the Real McCoy. His Feudshine will make you do the jitterbug backwards. Life is good. :wink:

Just be sure the hog has the right ear notchins if you get caught with one......:nono:

Just be sure the hog has the right ear notchins if you get caught with one......:nono:

You mean the wounded one that wandered up on my porch and fell asleep in that old freezer next to the recliner? I still think he must o' tangled with a panther up there by Tom's place. Damn shame, that was. smiley angel whistling_zpssldpfk1p.gif

Young guy from a temp service was assigned to my work station.
Put him to work.
He claimed he had got caught stealing vehicles/ " wood haulers" and trading them to hill folk for guns.
Said one night he was drinking at a house ,havin a good time and next thing he knew the owner had a gun in the guys face and a strange glint in his eye and tone.

After about a half a shift I asked him why he was wearing a hard hat . He said he was told he needed one for the job.
I asked him how many of the people around he could see were wearing a hard hat. He said ,none.
I asked if he noticed anyone looking at him funny.

My shoes are the same size, but my left step is about four inches less than my right step.

I have walked up on two stills, and walked backwards in my footprints, rather than turn around and try to step in my footprints.

That’s how you know that you are not a flatlander.

Turn me loose in the dark, on flat land and sooner or later, I’ll make a big circle [emoji778]️.

I get the feeling that I’m not alone here.

#/;0}>~

Some local "flavor"..... :wink: ....

12933043_10206049549582844_8575491690320205022_n.jpg

22491570_10213934867387110_3996114798731844447_n.jpg

22282028_504130006620085_6426647371400757466_n.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back