PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IT IS SO TRUE, THAT THE STORY HAS MADE ITS WAY AROUND THE CORNER, TOO LATE FOR MOST, BUT IF IT IS REPEATED OFTEN ENOUGH, IT MIGHT SAVE SOMEONE IN TIME.

SO FEEL FREE TO REPEAT IT AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN.....

ONE MIGHT CHECK IF IT IS LEGAL TO DISPOSE OF A BROKEN [OR BORROWED] AUTOMOBILE. MAYBE RENTED WOULD BE BETTER. CHECK THE INSURANCE POLICY FIRST...

#/;0)~

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
A Good Woman is an Indispensable Partner in Life,
an Awesome Friend, a Spirited Find, Great and True Treasure...

Especially these days?... :angel5:

How many years ye been married Don Jose? 8-) :fish:
:cross:

:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:
Yes coffees, how 'bout Scotch, er Canadian... :sunny::icon_sunny::occasion14:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lack a couple for 60 (1958 on) :laughing7: :occasion14: prob. won't last, only get her preg. then move on.-
at least that was the common thought. Took a lot of courage on her part to marry a vagabond treasure and lost Jesuit mine hunter, foot loose adventurer, would be flying mercenary etc.

a bum in other words.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, sometimes saddle tramps may wind up coming
through on the test, or, as Tom Petty's thought that
he sung is, "Even the losers, get lucky sometimes"...

But I don't think a lot of hard work is just luck,
though it sure don't hurt to see some now an then...

Can't always tell a good or bad bum, by the cover?

Seems there are some pretty icky people, that may
have lots a moneys, treasures don't make 'em pretty... :thumbsup: :fish:

Last edited:

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Don Jose you are truly blessed with a awesome woman……..I made a huge mistake the first time, did not repeat it with my second and present wife who is truly a treasure………
Has Senor Crow posted anything of late?

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Lack a couple for 60 (1958 on) :laughing7: :occasion14: prob. won't last, only get her preg. then move on.-
at least that was the common thought. Took a lot of courage on her part to marry a vagabond treasure and lost Jesuit mine hunter, foot loose adventurer, would be flying mercenary etc.

a bum in other words.

Awesome, Amigo,
Congratulations! :icon_thumleft::treasurechest::icon_thumright:

Ye found a fantastic lifelong treasure, and unlike some
that time has not yet found space for, had went back
and claimed yer just reward. Coolness.
Great Story in itself... :thumbsup: :sunny: :fish:

Think that calls fer 'nother one... Toast, and applause... :occasion14:

Last edited:

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Don Jose you are truly blessed with a awesome woman……..I made a huge mistake the first time, did not repeat it with my second and present wife who is truly a treasure………
Has Senor Crow posted anything of late?

Hola Doc-d

As usual while Crow in typical tropical tramp fashion is off on adventure. Its the rest of us, left minding the squawking kid. And yes he has a good set of lungs on him as he squawks like his dad. Crow has been detained with business at present. I and my better half will be catching up with the old pirate next week.

Kanacki

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gracias Senor Kanacki……..please give Senor Crow my regards and best wishes for time well spent with the young black bird……
Senor Crows contributions have been sorely missed here; but I would guess you have a couple you could share with us.

Vaya con Dios, viva Christo Rey

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gracias Senor Kanacki……..please give Senor Crow my regards and best wishes for time well spent with the young black bird……
Senor Crows contributions have been sorely missed here; but I would guess you have a couple you could share with us.

Vaya con Dios, viva Christo Rey

Hola Doc

I can give that blackbird a run for his money. However I am new to the site so I have to read a little. I have be hauling ass riding on the back of hurricane. Crossed the equator and sailed Down through the Solomon sea and into the Coral sea.And at present awaiting clearance by immigration and customs, in the morning. They will go through us like curry as usual my friend.

Until then...

Kanacki

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Kanacki / lovely senora y retonos. Missed you and your travels my friend Posting bit in the Victorio Peak / Caballo mts forum. Establishing a connection between Tayopa and the shipments to Rome..

AND you have to bring me up to date. have been saving a cuppa coffee for you

dece t  size coffee.jpg

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senorita JudyH, surely you are not going to abandon us in our time of need here on TN?
Buen viaje señorita bonita.

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senorita JudyH……..how sly that Señor Tropical Tramp is…….and how many pages was it señor Don Jose????
Ahhh yes work……..but surely you will find time to keep us in line…….
More so with our newest (but well known) addition of Señor Kanacki.

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senorita JudyH……..how sly that Señor Tropical Tramp is…….and how many pages was it señor Don Jose????
Ahhh yes work……..but surely you will find time to keep us in line…….
More so with our newest (but well known) addition of Señor Kanacki.

It seems a tired old line I and reading Don Jose. When are you going to finish that book? We discussed this many months ago. Hmm about year ago now. Think I was Tahiti? See time flies so quick. There will come a time when time runs out for all of us then its lost forever.

Crow said your as stubborn as the mules that you love. Trouble is it may not be for your own good. Once your gone your story is lost, and all the years of effort is for nothing. A page a day you could of had 365 pages. More than enough for a book. But here we are 12 months later. Nada zip....yapping instead of writing.....

Kanacki

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems Senor Don Jose would have nearly enough for a book if he harvested all he and others has written on TN……
Even the threats of those dangerous Senoritas JudyH and Mastiff, with plank and saber were not enough to motivate him…..

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I AWOKE THIS MORNING, JUST AFTER MIDNIGHT. I HAD REMEMBERED SOMETHING IN A DREAM THAT I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE WITH MY TN FRIENDS.

MY MEDICATIONS HAD CLOAKED THE FEELING THAT MAKES ME WANT TO REMOVE MY SKIN AND PULL THE MUSCLES FROM MY BONES AND HAD ALMOST CALMED THE SOUND THAT IS MUCH LIKE THE SOUND OF A TRAIN PASSING WITH ONE WHEEL LOCKED UP, SKIDDING ALONG THE METAL TRACKS.

IT WAS ONE OF THOSE DREAMS THAT REMIND ME OF SOMETHING FROM MY YOUTH. I TOLD MYSELF TO REMEMBER THIS, IT SEEMS IMPORTANT.

SO I WENT BACK TO MY SLUMBER, THINKING OF HOW TO WORD IT, BEST. WHEN I AWOKE THIS MORNING, WHILE I POURED MYSELF FROM THE BED TO THE FLOOR, I REMEMBERED THAT I HAD A DREAM, BUT WHEN I OPENED THE BOOK OF DREAMS, AS I SAT ON THE EDGE OF MY BED, I FOUND MYSELF STARING AT THE BLANK PAGE.

PERHAPS THE INK STAINS WILL APPEAR AGAIN AND I MAY PASS IT ON A LITTLE LATER, AND THEN AGAIN, I MIGHT TAKE IT TO MY GRAVE, NEVER TO BE SEEN NOR HEARD BY ANY BUT ME.

DON JOSE, WRITE EVERY CHANCE THAT YOU GET.

MIKEL
#/80)~

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kanacki, it is a continuously developing story. Is it correct to leave it in the middle? Amy's search of the Vatican files opened a new can of worms. Sides when I put it down on paper it doesn't sound very impressive. I have changed from the first person to an imaginary character, perhaps with a bit of the unholy trio characteristics.i

It will be done, I am committed to too many wonderful people now.

Saludos a la Senora y familia. ( greetings to your wife and family ) and too el Crow's.

##############

r.

Joe had now spent two days in the 140 * temp ,surrounded by hoards of sweat flies slowly rebuilding the dim trail that wound down into one of those unnamed deep canyons, the ones that looked like cracks in the earth from her convulsions in the distant past, . He was hot, tired and could hardly see from the sweat running into his eyes and the Kamikaze attacks of the sweat flies that were fascinated by his blue eyes..

As he reached the bottom he headed for the small, clear stream that meandered across the canyon floor. At times almost hidden
by the heavy growth and rocks that had fallen form the cliffs .

"Is this the canyon that holds Tayopa? he wondered, "What other reason could explain the trail into such a God forsaken place".

As he rode out into the flat he felt something tug at his left arm and simultaneously heard a rifle shot echoing and reechoirig from the sheer canyon walls..

He simply rolled out of the saddle landing on his right side with a thump on the ground, momentarily knocking the wind out of him,then continued rolling behind a clump of rocks accompanied by other shots which threw bits of rock stinging his face and sticking to the sweat

He reached for his pistol only to find it already in his hand ---------

( I still have the scar on my left arm))-.

Last edited:

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bravo Mikel, and my imaginary Compadre, you both display good writing skills. Those are two books that I am looking forward to. :notworthy:

Homar

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread