AJones

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NP, remote viewing is a fascinating subject. Have a friend that shows possibly excellent results. go, go find my missing cave full of Tayopa silver bars

To help you on your way :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NP, remote viewing is a fascinating subject. Have a friend that shows possibly excellent results. go, go find my missing cave full of Tayopa silver bars

To help you on your way :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:
Amigo,:coffee2:remote viewing is not only fascinating, for me it has been a fact of life, I have been doing it all my life in one form or another,Its one reason I was invited to work on so many locations,info is info no matter how it comes to you.just knowing what to do with it is the real trick.np:cat:

Last edited:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have almost burned a few books for leading me down the wrong path, only having learned from others here which path to take...
There is much knowledge in these deep wells.
#/;0):-

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NP mi amigo, er, what was your success rate? No-one hits 100 %, I realize from personal experiments. Coffee ? :coffee2::coffee2:
Amigo,:coffee2:I will let you figure it out. I never advertised ,only word of mouth and I always kept a low profile,and I was always honest, I really did not have to go to the locations,and I did this for 45 years, so you be the judge.:dontknow: np:cat:

Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Don Jose in regards to Babi Sonora.

Babi Sonora shorted name for the telegraph station where the news came from in Mexico. The message went to the telegraph station in Bisbee Arizona. That is where newspaper men obtained the story and several newspapers took up the story. Babi Sonora for shortened words for for The telegraph station was actually called babi orvetez which is in Sonora Mexico in 1909 before the Mexican civil war. It is a small truck stop in Sonora today . It is not the site of where the mine was discovered or the name. Newspapermen at time mixed the telegraph message origins as the location and name of the mine. The mines location was only given as Sonora Sierra Madre.

So that mine could possibly be in fact one of your mines could it not?

Amy

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose also as this newspaper story below classically illustrates France long held desires of Mexico's silver mines as 500 French filibusters from California in 1853 captured mines in Sonora during the power vacuum of Mexican government at the time.

The Maitland Mercury and Hunter River General Advertiser  Saturday 2 April 1853, page p1.jpg

The Maitland Mercury and Hunter River General Advertiser  Saturday 2 April 1853, page p2.jpg

So It may not be a smoking gun, However it is possible that the French obtained documents about Tayopa in Jesuit school in Spain ( Which was a noted hotbed of radical ideas on a Clerical state ), during the Napoleonic war when France engaged into disastrous invasion of Spain. Some surviving documents may still exist in France?

Amy

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll say it again.....
AMY, YOU ARE AWESOME!!

DO YOU HAVE A THREAD ON T-NET?