Missouri: Two pieces of legislation

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These people are nuts!.............................and apparently, I'd be a felon. No problem here though. We had a 39 year-old guy in this town strangle and kill a little 14-year old girl just last week. Left her naked, little body in a ravine near the high school. He was on 3 separate paroles for various crimes but, due to overcrowding, he was out on the streets. I suppose we should have put up a "This is a Strangling Free Zone" sign by the school and this would not have taken place. Point here is, how much room do they think they will need to put all of the new "felons"? The odds on me NEEDING my gun are much higher than the odds of them FINDING my guns. :)
I wonder how many scumballs will get released today? I wonder if our gutless, worthless, money wasting, out of touch, high society scumball politicians will ever get it right.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I can say for sure the govt isn't getting my guns....ever!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
and no one is taking my lawn mower!

OP
OP
K

KarenD

Feb 15, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So then why do you keep saying it. And let me rephrase it as no one is attempting to come and take your guns.

What makes you say that? Are you talking about Missouri specifically, or the US generally?

Actually, the govt would prefer that you brought your guns to them, rather than them having to come and get them.

They are, as a matter of fact, wanting to send police into your house to find guns.

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
its is well known that the fed owns more grassland than anyone. So if they try to take my mower they've got a fight on their hands. Is there an amendment protecting lawnmowers?

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its is well known that the fed owns more grassland than anyone. So if they try to take my mower they've got a fight on their hands. Is there an amendment protecting lawnmowers?

No but if the liberals have their way they will, under the guise of a polluter of their air. They tried it here and all that happened was we have no crows. guess they had to eat them.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

Yes there is remember illegal search and seizures without a warrant?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
that's true unless Cheney says I might be a terrorist, then no warrant needed

Cheney? He is no longer in office you know. At what point would you say obama owns all of this? He has been in office for five years you know. Plenty of time to change things.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picker...................they ARE coming to take my guns; that's what your side doesn't understand. They ARE coming to get my guns! Have you seen my guns? Have you seen the guns they are TRYING to outlaw, destroy, make illegal, confiscate? They ARE trying to get my guns.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cheney? He is no longer in office you know. At what point would you say obama owns all of this? He has been in office for five years you know. Plenty of time to change things.

ok rush I get it ( but it was cheney and bush who started the no warrants needed)

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
every politician just begins assuming the power where the last one left off

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Picker...................they ARE coming to take my guns; that's what your side doesn't understand. They ARE coming to get my guns! Have you seen my guns? Have you seen the guns they are TRYING to outlaw, destroy, make illegal, confiscate? They ARE trying to get my guns.

Yikes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread