Mojos Brinks boxs Week ending 4-12-08

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Mojo's Brinks box's Week ending 4-12-08

WEEE
Well I finally got on one of those better roller coasters rides this week it was a pretty good one.

Apparently someone missed a couple keepers while dumping on Brinks....LOL

A bank that normally gets Brinks at my first pick up this week it produced 7 40%'s. They told me Brinks didn't have enough to fill my order this week?

2nd & 3rd pick up I got Brinks boxes all produced, one had 38 keepers. another over 20

4th pick up Brinks boxes produced 3 keepers

5th and final pick up was weird the Brinks boxes turned into 2 bags with this tag in second photo. Both were Skunks. The teller said they came from Brinks and that Brinks ran out of boxes or something? Anyone ever have that happen to them. This was not a LaSalle Bank.

On my way to my final dump I stopped at 2 other banks and got 3 rolls of costumer rolled halves and $100 in CR dimes. the proof 63 Franklin came in the 3rd roll. And the dimes produced the 2 Rosie's.

Totals for the week Halves & Dimes searched

79-40%
8-90%
2-W.L. 1943P 19?1D http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,151640.0.html
4-Ben's
3-90% Proofs 1960,1963 & 2001
2-Magic Coins
1-1982P NFG
2-Rosie's 60&64

Rolla costa CRH Mojo

Attachments

• 41208.gif
    41208.gif
    56.5 KB · Views: 264
  • tag.gif
    tag.gif
    25.2 KB · Views: 261
Upvote 0

jersey devl

Mar 2, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero
Re: Mojo's Brinks box's Week ending 4-12-08

...LOL ,looks like you got one of my dumps from Lasalle!...At least I searched them well :thumbsup:

jewelerdave

Aug 29, 2007
Fort Collins, Colorado
Detector(s) used
I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes!
Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others
XRF spectrometer, Common sense.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

thats a lot of searching, Just ask for the silver ones!

Not kidding either, I have done that a few times and the tellers pulled out old coin!

jersey devl

Mar 2, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero

jewelerdave said:

Not kidding either, I have done that a few times and the tellers pulled out old coin!

Thats funny! Yesterday The wife and I hit some small towns in michigan...at one bank I asked for some halves and the lady says "are you looking for old ones" and I said it doesnt matter ,she says we dont have any old ones...just these, and holds up a '64...Ill take all you got says me!!!!!!!!... we got 30 '64's out of that bank.

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil

jersey devl said:
jewelerdave said:

Thats funny! Yesterday The wife and I hit some small towns in michigan...at one bank I asked for some halves and the lady says "are you looking for old ones" and I said it doesnt matter ,she says we dont have any old ones...just these, and holds up a '64...Ill take all you got says me!!!!!!!!... we got 30 '64's out of that bank.

Awesome devl , :thumbsup: damn that sucks no old ones just those crappy 90%s :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread