Mondays results

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Monday's results

It was a beautiful day for a beach hunt. I got there just after 10 a.m. I saw 2 other hunters. 1 was working the water's edge and the other was in the water. I was in the water until about 3 p.m. The rest of the time I was working wet sand/dry sand in order to dry off for the drive home.Both junk jewelry pieces( toe ring and earring) were found in the water as was 3/4 of the coins. The new dollar coin was found in the dry sand. Enjoy

Attachments

• 6-2 finds 002.jpg
    6-2 finds 002.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 334
  • 6-2 finds 003.jpg
    6-2 finds 003.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 333
  • 6-2 finds 004.jpg
    6-2 finds 004.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 324
Upvote 0
Re: Monday's results

If it's not old and rusty It's good to me - you had a good day Willie - Cavedweller

FloridaBill said:
Great job Ilike the dollar
The dollar was my favorite as well. HH
Cavedweller said:
If it's not old and rusty It's good to me - you had a good day Willie - Cavedweller
Yeah, it's on par with what I've been finding. HH

Thanks for the replies

Nice! We should all write our representatives and ask that they do away with the paper $1 dollar and paper $5 then we could get some ching.

BTW, what do ya think of the Sandshark and do you use it a lot?

Thanks!

I'm with the others - I like the dollar coin. I think they are some of the prettiest modern coins out there and I wish they would do away with paper money too!

Foilman said:
Nice! We should all write our representatives and ask that they do away with the paper $1 dollar and paper $5 then we could get some ching.

BTW, what do ya think of the Sandshark and do you use it a lot?

Thanks!
I can't comment on the Sand Shark, I have the Tiger Shark. I like it. I have about 20 hunts with it. Monday is my normal hunting day. So conditions permitting, I'm in the water.

mumszie said:
I'm with the others - I like the dollar coin. I think they are some of the prettiest modern coins out there and I wish they would do away with paper money too!
I like the coin too, I just wish it was gold instead of just gold colored :icon_pirat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back