more art pieces part 2

GTI2000

Mar 2, 2007
Terrebonne,Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI2000
IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0354.JPG Beeleek cup and saucer

IMG_0364.JPG bottom of Kay Finch container.

IMG_0356.JPG

IMG_0359.JPG

IMG_0357.JPG antique decanter scotsman with bagpipes bottom marked Paris Made in France

I went back to the garage sale everything was picked over they said there are storage units full of african art and statues,mantle pieces and alot of columbian pottery and stone idols when she lived in south america i will be keeping in touch and picking more as they dig them from the unit. they gave me an old projector as well kinda ugly but she used it as aestetic art!..

IMG_0371.JPG IMG_0372.JPG Keystone 8mm Projector K-68.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your Belleek is the 4th mark or 1st green mark and dates from 1946-1955, the pattern is actually called basketweave. I found a dozen pieces or so a couple years ago at a Salvation Army.
The decanter is art deco, made by Robj and dates to 1925, aptly named '"Joueur de Cornemuse" or "The Bagpipe Player", one recently sold for best offer, they were asking $500. 1920s Art Deco Robj Paris Figural Decanter Joueur de Cornemuse Scotch | eBay
The projector isn't worth much, but it does look cool. I have an almost identical (might be) Keystone in storage, it still works. I use it for viewing old home movies that I find every now and then. All I can say is you have a great eye and i'm glad your not in my area, I don't need any more competition. :laughing7:

randazzo1

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
New York, NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites (CM 5000, XLT, VX3) and Minelab (Svgn GT & Excal III & Equinox)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your Belleek is the 4th mark or 1st green mark and dates from 1946-1955, the pattern is actually called basketweave. I found a dozen pieces or so a couple years ago at a Salvation Army.
The decanter is art deco, made by Robj and dates to 1925, aptly named '"Joueur de Cornemuse" or "The Bagpipe Player", one recently sold for best offer, they were asking $500. 1920s Art Deco Robj Paris Figural Decanter Joueur de Cornemuse Scotch | eBay
The projector isn't worth much, but it does look cool. I have an almost identical (might be) Keystone in storage, it still works. I use it for viewing old home movies that I find every now and then. All I can say is you have a great eye and i'm glad your not in my area, I don't need any more competition. :laughing7:

Sweet finds GTI!

Nicely done diggumup with the ID / appraisal.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread