More Black Halves Today......

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These babies sure are nasty but I didn't throw them back.....ha!! I am going to try Wayne's suggestion and tumble them. Sure can't do any damage to them....lol. Today was a fun day.

There was a very nice toned 40%'er but I just can't seem to capture a decent picture of it. It has nice rainbow toning but the pictures does not do it any justice.

Today's totals........

64's - 13
65's - 10
66's - 11
67's - 40
68's - 16
69's - 14
Franklin's - 6
Walkers - 11

121 Total Silver Keepers = 24.309602 oz

Attachments

• Bling 026.jpg
    Bling 026.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 530
  • Bling 027.jpg
    Bling 027.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 530
  • Bling 030.jpg
    Bling 030.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 530
  • Bling 032.jpg
    Bling 032.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 529
Upvote 0

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
LJ said:
How many boxes you do to find this many, and is that your standard number of Box(s)? You sure are doing good rather consistently, which is good; you must be in a good part of country too. :icon_thumleft:

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Great Score!!! Me, I'll take black halves,rusty halves, toned halves, holed halves. Just no more clad halves

OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coincrazed said:
Please don't use any of your pickup lines on me,my man. - coincrazed

Ohhh....kinda funny, but I think your safe CC....you can rest easy okay.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
LJ

You are starting to make me look bad...... Again.

Congratulations on another fine haul.

You can almost see half your table with that stack.

Mojo

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coincrazed, if you are seeing a "man" get some glasses.
LJ, you go girl!!!!

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LJ,great finds as usual. You really have the knack at crhing.Any ideas where those black halves are originating from?Try rubbing some baking soda on them.

davew0710

Oct 3, 2008
Western Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E Trac
You know what they say, "once you find black, you keep going back." Nice finds!! :icon_thumleft:

How many boxes do you go through a day? Doesn't your dump bank give you flak?
Keep up the good finds and keep us posted.

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
coincrazed said:
LJ said:
coincrazed said:

YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!SHE TRIED ONE ON ME!!!!!!!!! THAT TRICKY VICKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHE REALLY KNOWS HOW TO DISGUISE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!HALLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!SHE USED ONE OF HER FEMALE PICKUP LINES ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'LL NEVER LIVE IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!GET ME A HEAD SHRINKER QUICK,BEFORE I GO INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Seriously? How old are you?

Lj Could hit on me anyday. I'd even I'd even let her woo me with a box or two of sold silver coins if she wanted to. And me being the kind of guy I am I would not even mind if it was a 40% box.

That's how I roll. :P

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coincrazed said:
LJ said:
coincrazed said:

YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!SHE TRIED ONE ON ME!!!!!!!!! THAT TRICKY VICKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHE REALLY KNOWS HOW TO DISGUISE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!HALLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!SHE USED ONE OF HER FEMALE PICKUP LINES ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'LL NEVER LIVE IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!GET ME A HEAD SHRINKER QUICK,BEFORE I GO INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Coincrazed,What are you talking about? ???

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
coincrazed said:
Cherryman68 said:
coincrazed said:
LJ said:
coincrazed said:

Lj Could hit on me anyday. I'd even I'd even let her woo me with a box or two of sold silver coins if she wanted to. And me being the kind of guy I am I would not even mind if it was a 40% box.

That's how I roll. :P
Sorry,my man.I don't release that kind of information.But,Cherryman,LJ is dangerous!DO NOT,I REPEAT,NOT LET HER USE ANY OF HER PICKUP LINES ON YOU!IF SHE BRIBES YOU WITH SILVER,YOU'RE FALLING INTO A TRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!DO NOT GIVE HER ANY IDEAS!SHE'S SMART ENOUGH!!!!I WARN YOU,MY MAN!!! - coincrazed
WOW.... o_O

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania

That's how I roll.

Sorry,my man.I don't release that kind of information.But,Cherryman,LJ is dangerous!DO NOT,I REPEAT,NOT LET HER USE ANY OF HER PICKUP LINES ON YOU!IF SHE BRIBES YOU WITH SILVER,YOU'RE FALLING INTO A TRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!DO NOT GIVE HER ANY IDEAS!SHE'S SMART ENOUGH!!!!I WARN YOU,MY MAN!!! - coincrazed
here we go again :tard:

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well.... back to the original post about running them through the tumbler. I picked up 62 silver Washington quarters from the bank and they were a little sticky or tacky so after I checked to make sure there were no key dates in the mix, I ran them through the tumbler for about an hour. Cleaned them and shined them right up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions