More Firsts for Me

jfeeney

Sep 16, 2012
Dayton
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Took advantage of the warm weather for December and got out for a couple of hours. No silver or gold or old coins but a couple of firsts for me anyway. After hitting a bunch of usual clad and then hit a strong signal and pulled out a Sacagawea dollar. Then I got another big hit and a couple of dog tags connected to a chain. I pulled the chain hoping there wasn't a dog buried with it. There wasn't. :-) Finally on the way back to my truck I found this costume jewelery ring.

Attachments

• image-1862833768.jpg
    image-1862833768.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Upvote 0

RiverRat3

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2009
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Keep at it. When you least expect it you will hit it big. It's what causes the addiction.

webatch

Nov 4, 2012
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Compass Challenger X-80
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
addiction is right...! Congrats on the finds. I'm a newbie and just happy to be finding coins of any kind at the moment. I'm still working on that "learning curve" thingy with the new detector. It keeps telling me things I just don't know what its saying... DIG DIG DIG... someday I will put a signal indication with the target found.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
webatch said:
addiction is right...! Congrats on the finds. I'm a newbie and just happy to be finding coins of any kind at the moment. I'm still working on that "learning curve" thingy with the new detector. It keeps telling me things I just don't know what its saying... DIG DIG DIG... someday I will put a signal indication with the target found.

Yep,you never know whatcha got until you dig! Sometimes good stuff is buried alongside trashy signals.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread